My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Insipidus feedbackdus.... feeling is mitt. ft. rubb.

I feel like writing something now..

haha... while listening to the songs in Stupiak Girl's blog. :-) nice songs eh.. my taste.

well, are you guys aware of Olympic??
our fate towards the first gold in the history will be determined today!!! badminton, Chong Wei and Lin Dan.!! i am so excited!!!

This blog was actually meant to Stupiak Girl.

Like i said, i never blame you for anything. why? dunno.... i guess you know gua...
:-)

I guess the fate with small didi really minds you. well, like i told you, hv u ever consider? ok, i know HE is also younger than you, one day.. but..
I dunno.. i believe, you are mature enough to think for ur own. and it's good that u can locate something's wrong now.

I really understand the situation.
but when i put my shoes in his, i realize the same situation too. Maybe he thought of what you've thought of too.
so...
it's ur choice whether to "cut it ", or keep it in the freezer.
As... there are too many consequences to bear when you tk either move.

Maybe you guys can hv a "calm down" period to really think about what u guys want, and what's in you guys's minds.

(but still, this is a hard move, as u guys meet everyday.. 6 days a week man!!!)

(oh ya, i dont care, next sat i hv to be cruel, i wanna fight for ur night.. ha! make sure u leave only one pathetic night for me...!!!):-)

back to my topic.

ya, U love him, but you love the 'homework free' him. (eh, for me right, i will give my dar dar a tight punch if he force me to do what he is suppose to do on his own...)

ok, i'll say something practical. Like u said, just talk it out. If you wanna save this relationship, save it before it collapse.
At least u've tried something...
so that... when bad situations do happen, you wont be regret cuz you've done wht you've done.

honest speaking la, u know i always have a "not so good" impression on him... not that i hope you guys will break fast la... hey, i wont ever do that k? I can be ignorant for anyone else, but as for you, i will respect you fully and support whatever you do.
this is true. that's why.........


Perhaps, talking out technique has been on ur mind though, just tht each are waiting for the first move.
When's the first move be done? next sem next year?
I dunno...

(eh, ur songs in the blog very emo la...haha!)

Anyhow, i believe that you've thought deeply and hv asked urself "suan la, dont wanna think anymore la".
right?

For me, consequences has to be beared by hook or by crook. I believe, you urself know that. just that you can accept the consequences yet.. yes, you cant still accept the fact that there will be no more conversations and "sour face" if you tk the first move and things turned badly.

I know, it's hard. it's love and study.
When you wanna choose between it.... of course, those others who read this will choose study. but... guys, do you know that.. the study is a symbiotic relationship to love, in this case?


Unless, you are willing to find a solution la...


Very honest speaking, a PRO wouldnt help you much. cuz... this is the problem exist between you and him. Maybe not only PRO, but PROs.. anyhow, i still feel that, this is the problem where both of you need to sit down and talk. Maybe it's not the existence of third person? maybe it's somehting else? maybe it is related to personality?
work out the solutions together. this is the best.

though the chance is 50 50. but at least you tk an effort to save it.
dont care who starts first, it doesnt matter actually.
cuz.. both of you are saving ur world. I consider that you guys have ur "couple world". please, dont care who starts first, it's not the time to play this game naive-ly.

This concept is same as repairing a swing, You need two strings to hold the plane to sit. If either string or rope damages, both cant sit on it... and... no more swing moment. and.... the plane will just collapse.
so, save the string.

I know i am not the qualified or suitable ppl to tell all this. by the way, who the hell am i anyway??!? :-)

I just want the best for you. this is purely my intention of writing this..

You know what, i do feel sakit hati, i felt ur feeling tht morning when you told me. I dunno why, the feeling just come..and.. it's very heart broken. and ur blog... not holding hands, not even talk.. my goodness, it makes me even more sad.

ok, what's the best time? you may be probably thinking, " My finals are near... i dont wanna affect it... i just wanna study and do my part."
yeah, i agree.
that's why, no pro can halp you,
the decision is in you.

you just need to figure out how and when...
cuz...
It's ur rope/string, remember?

ok...enough of babbling...DumbOnion ate too much of durian.. i am having bad breath.. my goodness...

I'm going to wash up myself, pack everyting, watch Olympic, chong wei and LIn Dan.. then go back to Cheras and sleep.

I am glad today...
cuz at least, when i think back, i did not waste my weekends..
cuz... I've met Stupiak Girl (yay!!) and my bro (yay!!). Dumb Onion really put much concern on this two little pet of mine.. and my another bro.. ha!

and...
The NICOLE is ON!
find a time, go get it. maybe if you want, next week?? I'm alone starting from next Friday though. :-) with my another bro.

I'm still killing my brain cells on how to reach home next friday...
gosh...
dont wanna think la... i'll think after next Wed!! sick of it...haiz....

ok.. gtg "pom pom" now...
to kill my bad breath..

Jet'aime.
Muacks!!!

Nothing will blow you down, as i will be at ur back to held and support you! I'll walk with you through this too. :-)


:-)

tk care.

and.... cheers for ur new design of ur blog!!! it's thousand times better!! and it's true that i cant find ur chatbox previously.... (hey, stop laughing if you are...haha!)
and i wont sing cuz you said u dont wanna hear my voice... but... ha! i will shout when i'm with you!!!! hehe... see which want you can tahan, sing or shout..
If you dont allow both, i will allow myself either one of them! dont care!!!! Dumb Onion just love singing and shouting! :-) choi meh??!?

(probably i sing too well d... that's why she felt challenged..........)haha!!! did i hit ur heart???!!!! bingo! haha!!

ok la...

you know, when time comes, you just hv to go with the flow.

tata for now.


(the blog post title is actually Latin Abbrevations, just to improve my D n C) :-)
(the blog title is Latin and Spanish.. just to make sure i dont forget my spanish!)

No comments: