My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 21, 2008

ASS...ASS...ASSignments.... bad ASS...

glad tht my bro and family came to visit me yesterday... wed nite.. though i'm going home today. :-) my aunty and uncle came.... Song's parents. in fact, they are going to JB today, to my another aunty's place.

well, what can i say? I've spent the night with them...and... haiz.. i couldnt do my asignments as i was very tired after i came back to my little Sarang.

so.. now.. with my lappy,i'm doing my presentation slides. Stupid connection, very limted, as i'm too far from the library.

very glad that i've get to hv some marks in my Dispensing and Compounding lab test yesterday. I cannot afford another BIG ZERO!! it strikes my heart too hard.. I mean, i accepted the fact tht i get ZERO and.. i dont blame anyone besides me... just that, i dont wan another egg...

well, Yan's quote do work though. i am now popping up from an egg to a little chicken. hehe...

Bro will be going back 2mr morning, yep, friday morning.... sob...
anyway, i am very impressed that... he completed 9 assignments out of 13 !!!!! my goodness....

he is having sleepless nights at home though, doing assignments....
me? my sleepless nights began centuries ago...

It is not good to be awaken by stress and shock...
i hate this...
my eye bags...so dark. yesterday was even darker....
and Kavitha said that she ca rival my eye bags... ha!
i can imagine the Zombie look though... haha!

"I'm going home, to a place where i belong, where your love is always been enough for me..."

it suddenly rang in my head...
so... just sang....

ok...
i dont wanna waste my time anymore...
Pray hard, i hv presentation later... and i know i can do well??
hehe... i definitely will.

The emulsion yesterday was... COD LIVER OIL smell... and.. i kinda dislke the smell... anyway, glad that the dose and Signa are correct....

anyhow, i tried my best.
so... i think i'll just bear with any results and marks i get. :-)

Jet'aime
Muacks.

going home!!!! haha!!



P.S : wei... got ppl complain ur blog means it's no good.... anyhow, the design that day was.... EEEWWW... hahaha!!
hv u heard before? "Customers are always right?" well, know what? " visitors are always RIGHT!!!!"
roger that???
hahahaha!!
see ya around!@!
do msg me if you want me to fetch u on Friday. :-)

No comments: