My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 16, 2008

First part of my night.... Pics up next!

I'll wait for the twinkle twinkle big big star... see how many times does the "CD" has to be rewind.. haha!!
U can ask me to sing and you play.. let's see how many times i rewind... haha...

".... but to lose all my senses, that it's just so typically me...."

why?
As u know, i always rewind when bro plays. haha!

erm... the photos of my trip... well, maybe i'll post some videos la...


basically, i was the one taking the video... my hand was so.....TIRED!!!! I took for 30 minutes!! non stop!!! standing, trying my best not to move and just stand there like the STATUE OF LIBERTY!!!! my oh my... Mios Dios!

but i had a good time watching it!~ it's the forst time i watched Fireworks for 30 mins non stop..and... haha! good experience cuz my leg pain, hands tired... kena kiss by mosquitoes...
we were standing at the Putrajaya bridge...looking at the competition.

We reached there around 9.30am after dinner at Sri Kembangan and a visit to pasar borong with outfits to Mid valley... ha! weird though! we were the attention!

at restaurant in Sri Kembangan... took his pic cuz he ws the nearest... haha!

waitng with a hungry face.....


tengah makan... our family loves good food, so... like crocodile, anything nice will be finished within 15mins... and its true!!!!!


wanna see 5 mins after the above??

It's so clean!!!!!!!! that's my family's routine!!! we dont really leave the dish filled... haha!! mostly emptied... haha!!


then..we went to the bridge...waited for 30 mins...
The Putra Convention Centre starts to switch off the lights... it's dark...
then.. we were waiting...

few mins later.... POOF! here comes the first video above!!!!

haha~~!! First one was still ok... but the second one ends with a big flower of fireworks.


the uplaoding process is very slow.... well, wait till i convert it into Jpeg file, then i'll upload....all my videos... haha!!!

" if the moon had to runaway
And all the stars didn't wanna play
Don't waste the sun on a rainy day
The wind will soon blow it all away "

not to be sad, need not to be worry.
u hv the heart the change, then change for good.
I believe,
i always believe,
this is not a big matter.
Learn from ur lesson,
be a better person.

Don't say that no one understands, but i do.
I just want you to know,
that it will be okay.

plan what you wanna do,
do what you've planned.

What do you say in taking chances?
what do you say in Jumping off the edge?
there will be a way..
I'm sure there will be a way...
for you to stay..
and be awake.....
in this sunny day.
:-)



Curse that Dumb Onion is stupid. but Dumb Onion still believes, consequences hv to be beared for everything that has been said and done.
I hope you learn that.
:-)

anyhow, i still like ur plan on the granny thingy. I think it will work! "wink"!

and....

no more next time...

as u've promised. ;-)



:-)

Jet'aime!

P.s: of course will support you till the end.!!! :-)
P.s.s : really, don't break ur promise.... in 2nd sem! :-)

P.s.s.s : Settle it fast. :-)


Ja!

No comments: