My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

crapping.

i am honoured to know that i am stupid?

what does that means?> i am "only" always stupid in front of her.

yup...

i was feeling bended... but... still ok....

ok.. talk about something i really wanna say.
I really wanted to know what happened to you.. and seriously, i am craving for it.
As i said always, in my previous previous previous blog..last year. I wanna share everything... and it is killing me to be asked to shut.

No matter what happened, anytime, whatever situation.. i am always there. I can ignore others. but i will never ever ignore you.
Sometimes i act cocky, and i act stupid sometimes.. but i am truly, madly deeply care about you.
(I may sound like i am in love with you, ello, i am NOT k!!! though i am bi!) haha!

ok, i dont wanna 'prick' the things that u dont wanna say.. but i do hope that when someday, when you are comfortable, you can talk to me.

Honest speaking, i feel that my responsibility with my family is getting heavier after my bro went to UMT, cuz i feel tht as the eldest, i am responsible for their happiness. so, it's a little stress to me. I am now learning how to balance up everything. so, basically, nothing much about me.

I prefer Lunch on sundays.. why? can spend more time. talk longer.. but... hehe.. if ur time is occupied, then..no choice lo.

I just wanna let you know, whatever happens, even your world falls apart, let me be the blanket to protect you from everything, so that you'll find warmth again.
I wont leave u in the dark, no matter what. That was my promise since i know you. and it will be my promise till the end of time.
I've told before, i've never met someone like you before. You're just like my little pet.. ha! or ok, i am ur "mother" la, whatever... watever makes you comfortable with.. Hv you seen a mother abandone their child before? maybe you'll say yes, but i wont.

Well, Everyone grows. right? every stage of life is different, you may hv different thinking in every different stage. right??

Just like my old saying, I wont let you wander in the dark.


ok, i may sound stupid or look stupid when you dont even feel this way. but i dont care.
i can be ignorant for most of the things.. but i cant seem to make myself to ignore you.. haha! believe it or not..

Stupiak Girl is always stupiak girl.
Dont think that i've forgotten ur presents... i did not. there are reasons why i did not give you just now... :-)

hey, cheer, i know you are intelligent to manage urself. I will still be there if...you need anything from me. I will try my best.....to fulfill anything you want la.

erm.. i wont make myself stupid any longer.. haha..
Just remember tht...Dumb Onion will support Stupiak Girl always.
:-)

lov ya.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the end of above.

2mr Kayden will be meeting Aunty KUEN!!!! haha!! happy! i think he will meet Aunty SUe and aunty Huey Ling also.
so...

sad to be aunty.

like my GODma said..(since when she become my GodMa?).... Aunty means aunty, accept it.. haha!! thank for saying that i am MATURE!! ha! (smiling sarcastically)

I think i will be seeing my little baby Rachel.. to pass her Her favourite MAGIC ENGLISH! hopefully Julene's DVD can play la....

well.. ok. i am going to write my report now.
i'll got screwed if i dont finish by 2mr. DANG it!



No comments: