My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

bended...

unsame is unsame.

u cant put everything together.

i hv this kind of feelings. i dunno why.

hunter is hunting,
deer is running for life,
birds are scared away,
hunter keeps hunting.

trees and barriers are just in front,
hunter keeps hunting,
Small herd of creature sprinting,
The hunter keeps hunting.

The hunter never give up on hunting,
Deer never give up on running.
Chasing?
There are only 3 possibilities,
Hunter gives up,
Deer ran away successfully,
Hunter shoots the deer.

Which should the the outcome?

i really dont know.

No one may understand how i feel,
No one knows. and no one will know.

I feel complicated.





it's exactly like the feeling of......

"do u know how it feels to have ur life being turned 90 degrees?"

yeah, that's my feeling currently.

BENDED.... cruelly.

Kill me. make me "One hit K.O".

No comments: