My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kayden Lim Hien Huat..and you.

erm... i hope i am NOT one of the persons who make u feel challenged...cuz...i dunno how to yell... ha!

haha!!

consider the treat as ur bday gift la... haha!! as a punishment for my late presents.


kayden!!!
Kayden with mummy...




Kayden LIM!!!! looks like kuhan, right??? haha!!!! see his size!!!! 3.51kg!! compared to the baby girl beside him who is only 2.6kg.... haha!!

cute!!!


Kayden!! welcome to the world!!!! :-)





====================================================================


the presentsssSSSss...
let me explain..

the monopoly, took me effort to stick the 70% discount sticker to it.. so, it's my hardwork.. and satisfaction..

the chain tht i bought...
sacrificing my energy to walk from Angkasa Condo to pasar malam, alone.. so... my energy, my satisfaction.

the FLYER..
my good ness...

the hardest... for a person who doesnt have any art cells in the brain..like me. Driving far to find lamination... cuz A-Z closed.
but...got it laminated finally.
the design... i am still dumb in designing, but that's the best i can do. about the paper, it's a special type of glossy paper where 4 small gloss combined to a big one. and... one go success!! the aunty who laminated it refuse to laminate for me at first, after begging.. she does. cuz it's too thick d....

and i told her honestly, it took me lots of attempt to print that thing, cuz it just wont go into the paper feeder...
so... she pitied me and tried... and... ok!! but she laminated it from all over directions, double the times of normal lamination... and she told me tht the thing will be quite hot, cuz heat is used... so...erm... she scared will damage the quality. but i told her...to go ahead.

so... by hook or crook... i did that.. i just give it a try..i'm scared tht the FLYER will damage also ma....

and..

u may ask me why i bought monopoly. i dunno why..
it striked my mind suddenly and i dont feel regret of buying it.. Sorry.. no Porcupine for this time, or maybe u expected it... haha!! leave it to the more important person in ur life la... haha@@!

i know Stupiak girl dun hv monopoly...so, bought for her lo. :-)

i've never done a flyer before, so i did lo... i still remember, i did that flyer on my sleepless nights and stressed moment.
the content, it has gone through the process of edit and re-edit.

it looks simple, but it's hard for me.

Forgive me if it's the worst presentsssSSSssss of all tht u've received...
but.. i did everything sincerely. From the bottom of my tiny fragile little heart. :-)
that's true.

another thing, my plan... i plan to spend on food, k-song, presents..and...too... but... haha!!! maybe next year la... ha!!! maybe i hv more ideas??

lastly, i hope Stupiak Girl can still accept the concept of presentSSSsssSSS in a present. haha!

happy....late late bday.. :-)

No comments: