My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

yay!


blog...blog...


Finished with my orientation yesterday!!! it was a fun!! though i was quite tired yesterday... :-)


well.. Uni starts...so??

haha!

I'm going to "ENJOY" this sem again.. bless me bless me!!!

Well..i'm still fine. i have juniors finally!!! yay!!!


they are cute..cute.. and cute..
haha!!!


i attach my pics of orientation yesterday... well, my hand print!!!




still..see? my name and my "famous" piggie... i chose rainbow colour as my hand print colour...haha!! cuz it reminds me of dear dear lo... the promise and faith that we both hold... haha!!!







ya, we were doing hand printing.. see? that's the banner we did and passed it down to our juniors. :-)

that's the banner!!! haha!!




the banner!!!! full of hand prints!!!


Bienvenida Amigo!!! our theme!!!! muah is the one who thought of the theme!!! haha!!!!
well...
It's fun to be one of the organizer.. i mean PIC. Person In Charge.. haha!!! but... lots to scarifice..time, energy..and PETROL MONEY!!! especially with the drastic increase... my goodness.
even my bro is not living in Klang, i still did not drive to Cheras.. why? i let mummy use the car, save her milage and petrol.. anyway, my care saves more than hers. haha!!
know what?
muah...rindu bah kut teh again..
i went to steamboat with friends in Sri Petaling yesterday.. consists of seniors, coursemates and juniors..
haha!
as a class rep, i think i need to be more socialize and responsible. :-)
that's why... i went out with them after the orientation. had fun!!! eating... haha!
I've broke my own barrier... to talk to HER.. the person i hate.
so....
i hv nothing else to be afraid of!!!! bravo!!!
I wonder... how's the Stupiak girl's doing ar? was very busy last few days due to the preparation of the orientation, so....
yep, i went back to condo at 11 something pm...from UNI... last 2 days cuz we were having rehearsal... what more? i'm the GAme Master... PIC for performance...
haha!!!
everything comes to a word "SATISFIED" after yesterday's orientation.. It was a success... haha!!!
I miss home... wondering ow's daddy and mummy.... are they lonely ar?
This friday, my class ends at 1pm... but starting from next week, It will end at 4.30pm... ha!
going home early this week?
after thinking many times... nah... nope... no one picks me up at the T. Gadong station if i go back early... so, wait for daddy lo..
k la... gotto go now.
chiao!











No comments: