My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Rojak kosong.

I am stupid... haha...
it's not whole.... i mean, i feel like something is missing..
anyway...

conversations are lesser.. why? more to exercising mouth with food. haha!!

sometimes, i keep asking myself, why is it ppl will tend to learn how to appreciate when they lost something?

I feel stupid la....
why am i keep holding on? Am i stupid to hold and keep everything to myself?
I know i hv the choice to choose, but i chose not to choose.
stupid right?

I know it will happen but i just cover everything up with whatever reasons i hv.

i hate it.

Julene... i prove you wrong again!!! haha... anyway, I played like siao with BAby Rachel!!! she is so... intelligent!!! haha!!! my goodness. She asked Julene to buy a lot of books by holding tight to it... to sleep.. and to everywhere she goes.. see? she's so smart!!
and... she teared her number books.. my gosh... when you see the book, you wont believe that it was done by an innocent baby GIRL like her!@! gosh....

I played with her.....and she laughes like.... apek.haha!! She wants to play even if she's sleepy@!!! my goodness.
well, i tought her numbers today.. :-).. and... to open her mouth! haha!!! she kept asking me to repeat the numbers after i've finished teachin her from 1 to 5. haha!! i showed it with her tiny little hand... and she gives me her hand and asked me to repeat.. ha!!

did not tk her pictures today...as..she was playing with my phone, interested wit the black bear with broken arms and the SEA SHELL!! SHe loves the word Sea Shell!! my goodness... she asked me to repeat quite a lot of times.. ha!!!

Anyway...
I dont need any explanation why Julene will think that. i mean, i know what she's going to ask... so... i just play with Rachel lo...

Ate KFC today... with my big family!!! just that... we decided not to go to JJ's KFC cuz i dont want to go.. ha!!! scared that i'll meet someone tht i dun wanna meet...(he's there..and the aunties are there...)
haha!!! you believe ar???

no la.... actually...the KFC there is not enough to accomodate a family who consists of 20 giants. haha!!!

well... the best part about this? my daddy belanja...!!! so... i did not use the voucher i get from Justine. hehe...... I'll keep for next round... when i am broke and hv nothing to eat... haha!!! then i'll use the voucher.
stupid hor?

so what??!!??

Something that i am really proud of myself...
I've did the things i've jotted in my DRAFTS a few months ago??!!? haha!!! proud... cuz if i hv done it for the first time, there'll sure be 2nd time...3rd...4th.......
Yeah baby!!! I'm ready for it!!!!!
i still enjoy the feeling... haha!!!

planned to ask Fiona out, i wanna see her before i leave... but... she's not free.. cuz by the time she msged me... i'm already counting sheeps at home d.... ha!!!
so... guess i hv to save the meal to next week la...

Something i am very very happy!!!!
my students who sat for black belt test passed !!!! they passed the test!@!!!
haha!!!! excited!!!!

this makes me happy and brings me out from feeling blue. yeah, i was quite blue today.... lots of factor.
1st: 2mr hv to go back..
2nd: being rejected..
3rd: stupid muscle ache... i cant do one legged stretching...darn!!
4th : i feel a little empty without replies for all the msg i sent...even to my bro.. so, i decided to leave it and keep conductng my class. Darn... but... TKD makes me free from disturbance! :-) especially seeing all my students passed.. they were under me since Green Belt.. ha! it's true that... in a class of 50s..only a few can make it.
haha!!

so... i am glad..and i feel very good!

and....2mr... it's another tiring day.......
i counted sheeps... but... it's really not like Kuen if she sleeps early.... haha!!! Fiona was true!! see the time now? 1.10am!!! and muah need to wake up at 6.30am!


Will it be the same next week???
i dunno.....

or maybe it's like my DRAFTy? like what i've jotted down in my DRAFTy? haha!!!
i dont dare to think la...

well, i'm not sure whether they googled me onot..... but.... whatever la..
Little Swan enjoys reading my blog...in friendster..and she reads every single post.. my goodness..

she's too free.... haha!

I've "clued" her about blogspot... by google...so... i dunno whether she found me onot..
haha!!! plus... i dont really want ppl to know about this blog... so, my clue was quite hard though... ha!!

ok la... my back ache d.....wanna sleep liao... :-)

bye klang...
bye daddy mummy,
bye bro...
bye STupiaK Girl,
bye Fiona,
Bye LC,
Bye Julene, Rachel....
Bye eveyone...

see you guys again next week.... if fate is still there. haha!! cuz you wont know what will happen in the next minute. that's why.... i try not to miss a chance to see someone i seldom see...
Those ppl who i always see.. means we're seeing each other everyday de... so, sorry la... i need a break from you guys...(dad and mum).. they understand that i'm seeing all my friends before i start everything again.

ALO... i love them so much!
MC... can always sense my existence whenever i appear offline...
CRYL...who is a lady..who created a lot of jokes...
YL... who is.... quite funny..and do not know anything about anything even KM. haiz... un-saveable...
YC...whom i missed the chance to meet when she was back.. i miss the girl so much.....
Kuen... who is the "must-call" member.. who will create jokes by making herself stupid.
Guess..i'll meet them again this end of the year.

Yan, who helped me a lot in my orientation.
Jessie.. i will kiss her the next time i see her!!!! ha! she made my dream and ideas come true!! well... which part i ought to kiss???.... still thinking...

DD who gave me support unconditionally... gave me love unconditionally... held me through every storm in my likfe...(so do Yan, and Daisaku Ikeda)

StuPiak Girl..... whom i will sacrifice anything that is rational for her... i'll lock her up in my HEart Prison... She'l be sentenced to Jail forever!!

All above...
" I cant leave Dear dear, but i cant leave you guys too...."

you guys are my treasure which no one has.....:-)

this is my last blog? i guess i wont be blogging till next Wednesday??? yup....

Adieu...good night.

El-amor.

No comments: