My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

buzy...pissy...haha!

well... kinda busy attending questions and collecting forms... but... my job is only in study hours... so, thank god..
thanks to It Seang and Kevin..
thanks .... they guide me on my job.. haha!

living here.. well, time really flies and it's thursday now. means? i'll be back 2mr.. haha!!
maybe because i'm fully occupied with my studies and duties.. that's why time flies.

I cant wait to see my daddy and mummy.. i miss them.. though we talked on the phone each alternate days.. cuz they know i'm busy. so.. they'll only call me at night.. mostly.. unless they fell asleep la. haha!!
Erm... cant say that they are pilih kasih... cuz they call my bro almost everyday? well.. cuz they know i adapt better than anyone else.. and i'm quite near to them... and hey got use of me not being at home.. so... haha! understood! :-)

Bro had a nice time there. i guess.. but he'll still msg me during dinner time. he'll greet me... and ask how's everybody.. is everything fine...?
well...
i can only tell him my condition... haha!!!
He's happy there.. i am glad.

It's a total new chanllenge for me this sem. I'm kinda like... see things quite through. Well, i'll try my best though..as usual.

It's time for me to polish up myself in this sem.. haha! thanks to the post i hv now! well... my job is shared by all my subj. reps. so... still ok. I'm only dealing with important things.. haha! scared! but i love the challenge~!

Julene called me yesterday, when i was hanging outside with my fellow classmates.. she was passing some information about Yap Kiam Jin's (our customer) cousin, his name is Ah Keong... my dad's cousin la... which i dont really know. He had cancer and he left only a few days, YKJ asked my dad to see him at the klang GH..
so... i called my dad once i hang up with julene.
thanks to Julene who is willing to pass this info...
and... YKJ.. he would not approach my father straight away even though he has my dad's number... haiz... he always comes to pharmacy and look for me.
so?

nvm... we're relative though!!! who do not meet for 20 years! DArn...
but....
still...

haiz... they are like the long story which i dont wanna think about...and talk about.
Sometimes i do feel shame to hv a stingy relative like them.. yup, they're damn rich! and i'm not! why? Stingy is not in my dictionary.. haha!! dont believe? ask anyone who knws me well! hehe...

so... i'll call my dad again to ask what happen to the uncle Ah Keong... I dont even know how to call him.. darn....
will call my dad tonite...and " sun pin" tell him what time i can go back 2mr. haha!! cant wait!

well... i hvn makan.. so.. i guess i'll go hv something before my next class resume. It's D & C. Dispensing and Compounding... where i get to learn how to make suppository, creams, ointment, capsule, emulsion, solution.....
it's interesting... but... it's tough.. and i'm ready for it!!!!!!!
:-)

I did not tk the intiative to phone the person i wanted to call... i think both of us are busy... I rather let both of us rest? and meet up when i'm free back in klang? haha...
just wondering how's everyhing back in klang? everyone's fine? hehe.....

Hear say... bro will be back next month, but not confirmed yet.. hehe... so, still waiting for him o...

Bro told me his Chem lecturer sucks... lessons in Malay, notes and exams in English.. WTF!
lecturers cant speak English well..... he told me..
WTH???
haiz... local uni... it's normal.. that's why our graduates are so low qua.(low quo)
haha!

no point condemning.. Govt has changed the private Uni system too... now it's more to self learning... student has to learn themselves.. Shit la.. should hv applied it at earlier stage.. right??

that's why... students nowadays are too PAMPERED!!! till they are fed by all the teachers and lecturers!!

As a student, we should do everything ourselves!!! No more spoon feeding!!! hello!! we're not a baby anymore!!! be independent!
how are we going to face the world if you're still sucking on tits? huh?
right?
especially... those... Eh-hem.. u know what type of colour of ppl i'm talking on..

haiz....

i hope for a change for everyhing....

No comments: