My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wan Qian rocks!!!

the first thing Julene told me when we oepened shop... :" Kuen!!! ur wan qian won the star quest competition!!!!!" haha!!

even she oso know tht i like her... oh ya.. we watched the Starquest before when i was havin supper in her house... ha!

She said :" she performed very well la!! really!! so, you're very happy lo!!!"

Me : " yeah la!! of course! haha!! i like her very very much la....ha!"

yep, i was actually watching it while i was having the korean bbq dinner with ALO... haha!!

happy!!! yeah!!!

She's.... a boyish girl.. that's why i like her... besides her voice... haha!! no la, i like her voice, cuz she sounds like bibi and chris lee.... haha!! cuz there are one of my fav singers too!

well, visited baby rachel... she's cute and fine.. but a bit notty.. she showed me how knowledgeable is she... and she is..

i played with her for an hour... haha!!

cute!

Seems like little J's prob has solved.. ha!
happy...

Julene... she really... dunno.. i dunno... dun really know why tht kind of feelings exist.. haha.. not tht i hv a crush on her like how i crush on Wan qian..(by the way, it's just admiring from far...)haha!! nah, dunno how to say...

Julene taught me lots of things today..and i'm glad. she again opened up my mind. not influencing me, but gaining my knowledge. i am thankful to her...
and i guess i'm the only one that she will talk this way with. yep..
i dunno why..

ok..

she did told me that she felt comfortable to talk to me...
well... haha!
of course... i'm tht type who value friendship as important as family is. Friends are important... my life is enriched with both of that. i am grateful la..

Stupiak Girl's having exam. i knew it earlier d... wanted to celebrate her bday with her, planned to bring her to...... haha! but.. i know she's busying with test la, so just try my luck and see whether she's free..and i'm right.. she's not..
haiz...

nvm la...

next day la...
hopefully not to the extend of "next year la"
haha!

Fifi.... i hope she's ok..
and she will be... haha!
i know it.

will be going back to cheras later... and darn.. my goddamn report... haiz...

haha!!!

Rachel so cute la!!! yor.. i feel like biting her chubby cheek..haha!!! her little drumsteek arm...her little steek feet... ha! she's so delicious!!! haha~!
muacks!! muacks!!!!!

She knows how to stand d!!! just for a few seconds!!!! hahahahaha!!! happy!!!
but she's notty.... haha!!!
her laughter still pops up every now and then in my mind...


Kenji.... he is so darn cute!!! he gained weigh!!! haha!!! tht boy... cute!! cute!!! he knows a lot of things d.... start sribbling? yeah... he uses both hands to scribble..both hands, 2 pens... my goodness..even more genius than me!!!! haha!!!

as for me? i'm cool.... just tht weekends are quite weird and i hv to bear it.... haha!!!

k la.. hv to calculate the stupid slope of my graphs... eh, i'de drew 10 graphs le... 20 lines... so, 20 slopes to calculate... haha!!!!

Wenn Iyng graduated at last!!! LAst Sat was her convo for UCSI.. next month will be in USM penang!!! i'm very happy for her.. really...

I miss Snacks la...
and it's true that u'll get different feelings when you go out with different ppl...
mamak does not feel the same with ALO, with FIFI,WL,Kiat Kiat,WI..

haiz...

i miss them... though i met most of them last week... except for stupiak girl la...
haha!!!
I was really really happy that wan qian won!!! really!!!! happy!!! she's the man!!!! haha! cintakan dia banyak-banyak!!!

i like her since the first time i see her perform!!! ha!

wahahahahaha!!!

k la... bye!

wei lee : Good luck!!! in everything!!! :-) just try ur best!!! just go into the hall, tk a deep breath, read the questions, then write like you're possessed.!! haha!!
good luck ya!! plz ask me out when you're done with everything! hahaa!!
I'm molded with Fungus now.... haha!

tata for now...

and my condo is going to hv streamyx soon!!! haha! glad!

No comments: