My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

puzzled.

Just came back from lunch with ROSE!!!!

I'm happy. of course..
but unhappy in the sense of... well, is that the girl i know?

anyhow, i just leave it. cuz i dont wanna get involved. :-)

Rose is doing fine. haha! cool! she's healthy, she's working... and... she's fine la.. haha!!

Well...

I was quite sleepy.. why? thanks to my goddamn report.
I cant finish it yesterday night..cuz i was stucked in the mid of discussion.. cuz.. i really dunno what to write. haiz... so, decided to wake up at 6.30am to write.. and know what? i woke up at 7.20...and... Fuck.

Ever since i hv the pillow, i cant runaway from the F word every morning.. haha!!

ok, i woke up late, my class is at 9am. so... i wrote it with a fast speed.. know what? i even bring my laptop into the toilet cuz my stomach was aching!!! so.. i finished my discussion in the toilet...

It was around 8.05 when i finished..so, i've decided to print...
bloody hell...
my stupid printer...waste my time... pending documents... pending pending! dunno pend for wat!
(sorry ar... i sound like aunty in the pasar...) cant help it!!
haiz...but at last, i've finished printing at 8.40am!!!
haiz...
in the meantime of restarting my laptop, i dress myself up, wash up myself, pray... but i forgot to eat breakfast... haiz...

tht's why had a short early lunch with Rose.. haha!!

anyway, my things are settled.

Yesterda0y, i felt like eating Lobak at Pandamaran.. so, requested it from my parents.. well, we went there, as usual... (i've never been there quite a long time d).. so, we ordered the usual thing there...yummy yummy...

after makan.. met Stupiak Girl Pula..
haha!
well... i was about to leave and back to my second home...
so...

eh... very sad de le.... u leave after you had dinner in which ur weekends memories are..
haiz...
yup, the pandamaran stall has lots of my good memories.
Bad? nah....
haha!

happy to met her.. but i dont think i've shown it lo...
cuz i was preparing to come back here ma... haha!!

and....
tht time, i was half molded with fungus d... though i still go out with FIFI and others..
Things are not the same la.. i dunno how to describe.
:0

ok, i'm still sleepy now... haha!

cant really sleep... as i hv class at 1pm.. the last class.. so, can still sleep? no... i'm going to hang around in th library to search for my topics on Public Health Campaigne next year.
haiz...

I'm not quite in the mood now... cuz i'm still thinking of the words Rose and Wenn Iyng told me separately.
I feel sorry..
and i wonder is Wenn Iyng the Wenn Iyng i know>?
or... i dont really know her at all?
Rose, is what u said are the truth?

I dunno.. i need time to adjust myself back.. cuz i don't believe that Wenn Iyng will do this kind of thing.
and the worst is, i believe in Rose too...

that's why... l've learnt something today..
" Do not judge thing from one aspect, think critically and analitically"

I am puzzled...
please put me back in one piece.

No comments: