My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 27, 2008

3 days campur…

Found new things.. what? I'm blogging with Microsoft word now… haha!


 

Ok.. let me tell something.. I'm geram that I've posted a blog in friendster but… connection lost when I publish..shit… since it's a long blog, so.. I dun wanna retype again.

Ok..

I've met Fiona last Friday night..after meeting y dear Chean who is back from Singapore. Haha!! Gave her a surprise appearance.. and a surprise bday party!!

I'm really happy to meet her.. and I tell you.. ppl look at us one kind.. cuz.. we were noisy, talkative..and… we did something which catches attention of the little boys there.. yep, we hugged each other… haha!

Siu di di… hvn see before..so.. they are quite sua pa… so, Alo chatted and chatted… I miss chatting with them. Long time did not meet Chean d.. cuz last time she came back, I was in China… too bad..

Then, after the gathering, Kiat Kiat called me.. asked : "Kuen ar, what time you reach there ar?"

Me : "erm, around 12 something am lo… why? U want me to fetch u?" tht time I was still with ALO.. so….

He said no need, he will drive there. Ha!

Mana tahu…

Fifi reached d…and due to the stupid kiat kiat, he don't know where is the park…. Butterfly park.. cuz Fiona said it as "old place"..and he was blank and end up Fifi had to wait for him at the roadside.

Haha!! Both of them reached first!! Cuz I was still with ALO till around 12 am… we were eating cakes and chatting lo… so, I went to meet FIFi and Kiat Kiat after Alo gathering…

Fifi knows me well… she ordered the roti tisu early early…and when I reach, around 12.30am, roti cold d….haiz..

Fifi : " ai yo…so early r?ur roti oso cold liao lo…" kiat kiat just laugh.We again, chatted and chatted and makan..and chatted..my goodness… we chatted like we've never talk for 100 years. Of course, Fifi told us a lot of stories… a lot.. really a lot.

Including SF, divorce, friends….sampat talk, jokes.. wah… a blend of night! Haha!

Fifi asked about Wei lee… haha!! This time I can answer: "she's dating… Zhong4 se4 qing1 you3 today…" haha!!!!

Fifi : "wah….. nvm la, forgive her la..ha!"

Yeah la, then? What to do? Haha!!

Lots of things happened again. And I am looking forward to witness everything.. long story… I think only Fiona can repeat everything. Haha!

Well.. 3 of us chatted till 2 something 3 something.. then kiat kiat went off first…cuz his bro hungry d…as he was still there even though he has ta pao for his bro… haiz… so, at last, cuz me and fifi still got lots of things to say, ten we asked kiat kiat to go first..

Left me and Fifi.. It was an emotional, funny, controversial knighting at mamak. We basically laughed, discuss, gossip, analyse…ha!

Yeah, Fifi told me a lot of her things la… which I am proud of her.. really proud.

She told me about the last month when se was very very down and the feeling to commit suicide is there… anyhow, she told me that you need courage to die, you need bravery to die too… she told herself that rather than thinking of commit suicide, why not tk the courage to live as a human and lead a better life though she has nothing..

Her tears filled her eyes when she was talking about her down period. Sakit hati to see her like tat…but what to do?? All I do is give her support as a friend.

Guess what, we chatted till 4am!!!!!!!! My goodness… and both of us has something to do at early 7am..

We still talking when we were walking towards the car…After all the emotional chats… I really feel like hugging her… and so.. I say : " Fiona, can I hug u?" and ta-da… I hugged her cuz I wanna give her some comfort la… I think she was very gam dong gua….. haha!!!

I cant wait to see what will happen to her and her surrounding in the future.. well, I'll wait and see la. J

=p

The prob is…. I'm working with Julene …so…haiz..

Went out wit ALO again .. we went for movies, chatting… haha!! And Korean dinner.. well.. I'll post the photos on friendster and my blog… since now I can use Microsoft word to blog… haha!!

Kenji came to my house with FIFI yesterday… both of us looked like zombie le.. she did not sleep after 4am.. yep, after we went back.. me? At least I slept for 2 hours.. cuz I need to fetch my bro to school.. haha..

I do look like zombie…even now..

So, I slept early yesterday.


 

FIFI envy my lifestyle on weekends. Cuz.. this week, I slept at 5am, woke up 7am.. then..waited till afternoon, I was doing my god damn report.. then… fetch my bro back from school.. followed by ALO outing..till 11pm..

At 11pm..

I was sleepy d…

So I slept till 8am the next day (Sunday), continue my report.. haha!

And now.. I'm ready to go to work liao.

I've took some of Kenji's photo, will post it too..maybe later..cuz I am really rushing now.

Cant wait for everything..

That Friday night aka sat morning was the first time I really chat long hours with FIFI. Haha!!! Tough lady..she is!!


 

K la.. gtg now.. will blog later if…I hv time la.. cuz I plan to see baby Rachel later.. J


 

Tata!!!

No comments: