My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

unpredictable.

"If you don't encounter any problems in your life, it indicates that you're in the wrong path.."

Learnt this from Ms Shruti Sumant Baht, a female lecturer from India, Goa.

Yep, she was advising us not to be panic in the lab, when problems come, be calm.
hehe...
I find it interesting, not in the lab part, but in the life part.
haha!
as usual, Kuen, the philosopher.

My friend found a house near my place, so... basically, she is very happy. :-) She took the whole apartment and find for roommates herself. the whole unit is fully furnished, with air-conditioner. only RM12oo. Cheap right?
she asked me whether i wanna shift... of course, my answer is NO! I'm comfortable with my little SArang now.. haha!

I had this kind of feeling when i walk back to my condo everyday...
I'll hv monologue within. "I feel like i'm living in overseas..."
why?
my place is saturated with Iranian, Nigerian, Bangladesh, Chinese (China), Indians(india)...etc...
gosh...
I just feel strange suddenly... feel that i dont belong here.
anyhow, i dont.

I am totally saturated today. why?
When Dr. Prasanna was teaching, i was listenening...physically. Mentally? I'm zonning... hah! guess where i was? I zoned back to klang, Rachel, Movies, Alo...etc..etc.. songs, KTV, singing....etc..etc...
see?
what a good student i am.

nah, mainly because i was too saturated d.. i cant seem to store what Dr. P was saying.
haha!
well, i manage to come back afer a while... I felt fresh when Ms. Shruti came in for D & C class.

A lot of things cross my mind today.
I would exclude fantasies...
:-)

What Julene had said...
what my dad said..
what bro said...
what fifi said..
what Rose and Wenn Iyng said...
why am i so stupid....

well, basically, i learnt from zonning... normally, i realize things from zonning... which is bad cuz i dont pay attention in class. haha!
yep, i've realized the things, truth..and everything.

I do not know that by DREAMING, i learnt a lot... haha!

well, 2mr is Wednesday. It's CHOW TOFU time@!! haha!

fell in love with it... :-) just hope someone can eat tht with me... haha! cuz most of my friends cant stand the smell. i mean :" HELLO!! It's SMELLESS!"

I'm still on my way of searching info for PHC.
and... i think i can finish it....gua.....

feel like eating cheese cake. but... no point.. it's fattening.
plus, i think the seller have chosen....not to sell to me.. not even having the will to cut a small portion and let me hv a small bite. ha!
I'm really craving for cheese cake now!!!! darn!
Secret Recipe is having promotion set lunch... which i think it's quite cheap, RM10 per set. but dad says it's "so-so" only wor...
well... guess... cheese cakes are still the best choice. but.... i still need alternative to cheese cake.. hah!
Maybe, my alternative is to cut off cheese cake forever?
I had the thought before, but i couldnt... how can i live without cheese cakes?
(mum will be the first to screw me for overloading cheese cakes in my stomach)haha!

Anyhow, i know, i cant get a big portion anymore in the future, i'll learn to let go... (sob, feel sad to think of letting cheese cake disappear from my life.... Choc cheese..... blueberry cheese.... new york cheese....)
haha!

anyway, is CHOW TOFU better than cheese cake??
i dunno... basically i hantam everything. I jsut let the feeling of regret at the back of my head. "Knock!! it could drop out from the back of my head anytime..." haha!

end-o-story about my fav cake.

oh... just saw my mail.. it's Min Yin's bday!!! haha!! happy bday!!! she's one year elder than me... a very good person, a very good friend. :-) so... i've just sent a msg to wish her lo...
haha!

and... i still owe the stupiak girl her bday present.. oh ya, she requested for presentSSSSsssSSS.. can la, i buy she pay. then she can hv presentSSSsssSSS instead of present. haha!!!
nah.. i will burnt my pocket for her. mind you.. i'll just tk a lighter and burn my pocket... haha!!
well.. too bad la.. cuz last week i am free for the whole saturday, cuz no TKD due to replacement classes in school, planned to bring her to.... but.... too bad la.. haha!!
this week... i still dunno whether i hv tkd class onot... cuz the replacement classes are still on for this week. well... not even sure if tht day is mine onot? haha! however, let it be...
cuz 18 brings you to 21!!! not 19 ya... why? if i said 19, means i hv to really burn my ownself d...instead of pocket... haha!!

Bro will be back in 2 weeks time. cant wait!! to bully him again!!
he is one of the stupidest brother i hv.. haiz... wait till i hv the mood to talk about how serious he fell down la...till the extend of having rawatan on the ambulance. stupid-nya... he is injured now... from hand, to hips, to legs. stupid right?? haiz.


=========================---------------------------------===================

life is unpredictable.. hor?
sweet milk turns sour.
sour milk turns bitter.

just like me...
i hope i hv a long life preservative to prevent all these from happening.
and i am trying hard to produce this "preservative"

cuz i know, life will be wonderful with this "preservative" around. haha!
so..
keep on!!

ANyhow... if i've made it, it will be..
"the love today is the love forever "
cuz now... it seems quite impossible to some of the minorities...

commitment plays a big role either in love, marriage, friendship, partnership... whatever it is.

No comments: