My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

nothing is impossible...

i'm back in klang... and i think i've been a good girl by staying home yesterday once i'm back. haha! yup, i've rejected my gang's outing... cuz... my cousin bro slept like no one else, and... only left my daddy and mumy... and me and dad were wastching TVB drama, DVD la... I watched and finished the whole drama yesterday, It;s "The Brink Of Law".. Nice drama though!!!

\what i found out when my mum came back yesterday? gosh!!! She even watched faster than me!!! and she finished the whole drama...and offer herself to tell the story... my goodness. Dad cuts in :" ur mummy, watched everyday, till 1 am le...."
My goodness...

i mean, i cant believe they live their life as if they are retiring... ha! this is the ideal life when they retire actually... haha!!!
Mum and dad watching drama together... do whatever they want....

i do feel their loneliness la.. cuz mum is like me.. she's a big snorer!! and she cant watch drama de... why? she'll snore off.... like me la...
haha!! but... she manages to finish the whole drama...my gosh...

It feels empty though... i went out for dinner with both of them. it's like.... incomplete.
anyway, we always go out as one family, 5 person... yesterday, it was only 3 of us. so... it's kinda empty...
i think at least they feel happier to hv one more person to share the meals??

yeah, as far as i know, they dont cook anymore....cuz no one's at home..

Now, i'm in my room, mum still in her office, dad? he's playing carom with my bro..cousin bro. both of them laughed and yell outside there... bising betul....
haha!! at least, dad found something to do with Song, carom...
Dad was always darting with my bro, now? carom-ing with cousin bro. haha!!
at least he found something to do.. i mean both of them found something to do la.... rather than bro sleeping the whole day, and dad termenung the whole day...

gosh.,... they are so noisy...
my house is very very noisy now...
cousin bro tune on his Jams Siao Cd loudly, and dad... use the amplifier speaker to tune his songs in his phone downstairs!!! and... both levels bombarded... can u imagine how noisy it is?
mum is the only one who got "power" to turn off dad's phone downstairs... but sadly, she's a dummie in phone...

and the songs in my dad's phone... even more high class than me!! all the pop songs..latest pop and rock songs, dia pun ada!!! my goodness...
and those yelling yelling, and high bass...loud electric guitar songs...sakit telingaku..

dad loves it... and i dunno why..
"shoot"...

I'm in my room now...and i still feel noisy..
downstairs... loud music, next room, loud music, outside the upstairs hall, loud yelling....
arggh.....

haiz... but nvm la.... haha!!
as long as they are happy!!! :-)

Mana mummy ar?
whenever i call her after i wake up, if i cant find her...
she'll say... " why? little chicken wake up d? cannot find mother chicken is it??" haha!!!
ya....
my mum always said that....:-)

co-incidently, the father chicken is cooking chicken rice today... why? cuz little chicken told father chicken that his new style of cooking chicken rice taste nice.
so... father chicken bought chicken early in the morning...and told little chicken that he's going to cook the special chicken using the special recipe....
just for all of us to eat.... together...

haha... of course la... i'm happy.
espaecially to see them happy. :-)

well....i'm sleepy...
i'll sleep before i eat...and do everything.
after all, saturday is the busiest day of mine.

StuPiak Girl's havin small test... well, she said the test sucks...
haha!! for me, whatever the outcome is, sucks la, a mess la.... die la... fuck la.... as long as u've tried ur best... even though u failed, nothing and no one to be blamed. study is a self thingy, only u urself know where u stand. so... work harder in order to stand higher, that's my experience. Fail in test doesnt mean that u'll fail in finals. like me la....
stupid biostate...i failed the tests terribly.... and i manage to pass my finals... of course, it comes with a stretch of hardwork la....

so...just do the best in everything... and one of the quote i hold on strongly to... "always admire what you dont understand."
then... u'll find out more about what you dont understand... :-)
well, at least, it teaches me not to hate anything... cuz the more u hate, the more u'll avoide it... and the more u dont understand.
just like when u hate a person, u wont wanna know a single thing from him, u wont wanna talk to him, end up.. u dunno anything about him lo...
it's the same thing..

The breakthrough... well, my proudest breakthrough... is to talk to her.... and be-friend with her again.
Nothing is impossible...
and ...
It's true.

No comments: