My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 14, 2008

Dumb Onion's dumbness resolved. what's happening?

well...


I'm back!!


haha! did something crazy last Saturday night.. what???


wel.. pictures speak louder than words....




me, corrine, cat, chee hock, chee kiat..




please do not try this at home... u know how heavy is their legs????? haha!!







again.... at the back is the mother of the students in front.. Caroline, in blue, jonathan in dobok, with specs... they are my students.. good students who just passed their black belt grading test recently... POOM!!! (means junior black belt).

i was about to attack her with a turning kick.... haha!!! no la... i was just posing... ha!!






yeah, we were posing..... ha!!


again..... us!!!! ha!



i dunno what happened to Corrine, she asked all of us to tk pictures on that day.... ha! so... we created poses, posses, and poses. that day, we did our training with a big focusing pad... ha!! i LURVEEEEE the pad so much... cuz u can kick as hard as u can!!! by making ur legs red and pain.. a good way to release stress... ha!!!

so, that day, we had fun....:-)


-----------------======================------------------===============-------


met Fiona yesterday....

I've understand all the things she said.. the "she" is not Fiona, but my beloved friend,a.k.a boss... haha!!
yup, i kinda get a clear picture on the things happening... :-)

I am reluctant to know more..
that's not the initial reason i went to see Fiona, met her.. I wanted to meet her cuz i miss her lo... that's all. cuz when i was working with Julene, i was asking her whether she knows Fiona was working onot... and she asked me why...? what i answered? " no la, i just wanna se her ma... cuz long time din see her dd"

Swear to God, i dunno what's happening that time..
and i know there's something happen between them... so... i just kept quiet.
i dun wana ask... cuz i know if she wants to say, she'll tell me..

She knows i met Fiona yesterday, with StuPiak Girl...
so...
i am neutral.
honestly, i cant give any advises on this.. as... it's quite P&C between them.
I'll just keep quiet..

and i've finally understand why she asked Stpiak Girl all the weird weird questions... and thank god, she answered it honestly... and... i think all sided Fiona??? haha!!
me? i am an outsider, i make my stand here, i am not polluted by anyone else, cuz those who knows me, they know i only believe what i see.
I agree with Stupiak Girl's answers.
cuz... it truly madly deeply makes sense.
but sadly, my beloved friend,a.k.a boss cant do anything about it... and Fiona was totally right about that.

I guess... it makes my beloved friend,a.k.a boss feel guilty... cuz she said to me suddenly.."it's hard to be in this kind of situation, cuz..when something happens, i hv to be the bad person...."

I understand what she said...
i really do.

which boss can be the good person when something like this happen? especially it is between ORANG SENDIRI...
not from one side!!! but 2 sides!!! gosh....

no wonder her hair is getting scarce...
panda eye darker..
thinner....
haiz.

well, as a neutral person, i can only listen to both sides.
Honesty, boss... hard to please ppl..
Fiona, hard to please ppl too..

one thing's for sure, I believe what i see. and...Fiona is true. That's what i can say.
I am not crapping based on the gossips from only one side... u know, i dont really believe in gossips.

Surface?
both are angels...

and i know, long long time ago, they both have nohing to say to each other anymore.

as u know, this is not the consequences of keeping all the things to urself...
I mean, they hv no choice but to do it this way. why? cuz nothing can be done if somebody voice it out. right?
I see this myself... that's why i can be sure.

well, let us review this again. Think back on the day when everything starts, yup, it was last year,2007. now, it's 2008. has anything resolved yet?? though things that have to be done are done?
no... the solutions are no solutions.. cuz... i feel that the conflicts got worse day by day.. month by month..
this is not craps from me.... though i listen a lot from lots of ppl... and i am only listening to heir thoughts.. cuz i know, ethically, i cannot say others thought to others like that. one hv to find out the other's thought themselves. I know, i am honoured to keep all the important things to myself once someone told me something. this is the ethics of Kuen.

maybe, one can ask for my opinion... wow, i hv lots to say.ha!

but one sentence summarize all...
" DOn't trust anyone else easily..." think rationally before any actions are taken. (of course la, who so stupid? do before thinking, right?)

I know everyone hopes for a win-win situation, but... another thing all of us hv to bear. There's no 2 lion king in a jungle, there's no 2 presidents in one club, there's no 2 rulers in a country... same goes to...
There's no 2 boss in an organisation.
It was a mistake to get 2 important person to run a club especially one (money+no strategy), the other one(strategy+no money).
positions? both hv to give face to each other.... at first.
now... no face at all..
how come?

there's no such thing as a girl marrying 2 guys simultaneosly. one has to pull off.... but the pulling off situation? a guy has to give up....once he had tried everything but still cant lock the heart of the girl. so....

There's no win-win sitation in this line...and in this case.

one still has to leave.... the problem is.... who????
i believe, one of the guys already know the answer... just that... the guy... is still waiting for the right time? haha!! ( this is only my FEELS)

ok..ignore me then.

of course, me myself, i hope all involved will get what they want...
but think back, if it is possible, why is it still commotions out there?
haha....

things look easy, but it's not. especially it has been parquetted on one's heart. It leaves a deep mark.

i was thinking to leave this blog on friendster.... but i've changed my mind...

i stil respect all of them. cuz i know, if i put this on friendster, it's not fair to all those involved.

so... i just leave it here.. to myself... and those lucky dudes(my friends) who found my blog accidentally.

anyhow, i am an outsider..... right?

No comments: