My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

private? ashame? no... it's not.

sex... sex..


I did not say i waste my time talking about it...
but i was sort of like explain everything to a kid... my...oh...my...

well, nothing much can be taught.. even though i've explained, i think, it's best for someone to explore it on their own.

erm... it's kinda funny when a girl dun even know where's the vagina hole at the age of 18??!! haha!@!

nah... it's normal... just that... hello!!! u're not curious de meh??
like me? i think i knew everything before the age of 15??

haha... not to discriminate.. but.. i do understand. anyhow, i always welcome my younger friends to ask me about it. cuz.... u cant ask ur mum right? even ur dad about sex


so...

friends will be the company for it! haha!

thank god i know quite a lot of things la...
penis..
masturbation..
clitoris..
G-spot...
ejaculation(female or male)...

whatever it is...
I think i'm a walking library on it?

haha!


well, it's hard to retrieve the msg in my inbox one by one...

all i need to say in a nutshell is..

Sex is a responsibility...
not a game...not just for filling up ur needs...

it is sacred... cuz it's between u and the one u love (either ur partner is homo or hetero).

as for me..
though homosexual is illegal, but still lots of girls practiced it. including me? (haha... not yet... maybe...cuz i'm a bi.. ha!)

and one thing i wanna clarify, it is not wrong to explore urself as most of the ppl in this world does it. yes.. it is private, that's why ppl dont talk about ti. just like having sex.

so... i basically think that a person need to know about themselves first before letting others explore u. that's my thinking.

and... think before u do anything....
cuz if something happened, u hv to learn how to bear the consequenses.
This is very important.

have some stand...
dont just follow blindly with others. know what u should do and what u shouldnt do.
again, this is very important.
I'm sure...
u dont want urself to be considered as a cHEAP person... right? neither do i.

so... know urself before u know others.
that's the thing everyone has to do.


P.S: any further questions, anyone can ask me... either personally, or... (dont ask me infront of parents la...)haha!!
I will entertain all the questions. but... dont ever ask me to buy... CONDOMS, OC pills, and PREGNANCY TEST!

that's all i ask.

adios.

No comments: