My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

crazy girl, crazy start..crazy feelings.

i had a new pillow... i guess that's why i almost overslept today. well.. the pillow costs about 300 plus... bought by aunty...it's actually for my dad, but he complains that the pillow is too low... what the??!!?

so.. i used it..

and it's very comfortable..it's something like the Gingko pillow, but it doesnt hv the gingko aroma. well... let me sleep for a few more days.. hehe..



went to see Baby Rachel yesterday.. well, co-incidently Jerry and his parents went to see his grandma in GH.. so, i stayed at Julene's house to keep her an accompany... and played with Xin Yee. :-)



She's.... cute..and notty.. haha!!



Julene was happy to see that Xin Yee is able to stand and shift and walk a few steps from the table to the sofa... ha!! i was there to observe!!!



and... she is now trying her best to talk... yep, she mumbles... a lot. trying to pronouns and talk..



guess what, i watched the Magic English with her for....3 times!!! non stop!!! my goodness...she's been watching the same thing a million times... haha!!



but it's cool to spend time with her..



nah...i went there alone.. so... haha... i wanted to see her before i come back to Cheras and start my hectic life again.. :-)



poor girl...well, the next thing i am going to try on Xin yee is.... i wanna teach her about "sharing". she seems a little too...bossy? haha! of course, no kids around her for her to share..so, she gets everything she wants...and she do not know how to share... haha@! well, that's my next mission!!



my initial plan now, i want to see Xin Yee every week.. hopefully it works la..



Poor Kuhan has been hospitalized yesterday 5 something pm...cuz he was having high fever... so, kavitha brought him to the hospital, and Kavitha took off today. so.... Julene works full...



worry bout the little boy.... but he is still very active...though his temperature went up to 40 degrees last night!! my goodness... and kavitha stayed the whole night in the hospital..



i hope he will get well soon...



Kavitha looks more like a zombie now though.... haha!!



one thing i cant wait, i'm making pcm elixirs..all solutions this wednesday. cant wait for it!! :-) i hope everything turns well.



I was tired yesterday.. why? i slept for few hours right after i was back home from LC.. i dunno why... then after tht, i was awaken by my dad's lousy voice.. he was singing...K-ing songs.. my goodness. cuz i slept in my living room as it was quite cooling yesterday. oh my god...



i woke up...ate soimething... grab his mic... and it's time for me to sing!! haha!!!~ dont care la.. i just sing.. he managed to found all those english Karaoke songs, so... sing along lo... haha!



after singing, went to Julene's house. haha! that's what happened at the beginning of this blog.



Little J's problem still bother me... really. i still feel the heartache in me.

how could this happen? i really do not understand.



anyway, time washes everything away. that's what i told little J.



i hv lots of undone thing... calculate presciptions, prepare labs, revise lectures... haiz.. but i feel like getting an hour of nap. haha!! cuz..like Mr Alan said :" Monday morning..is always a lazy start. "



that guy.... funny yet reasonable.



like he said :" life is fragile.. live today, may die 2mr"

he is true though.


Never mind if i lose anything, as long as i hv my life, i can find everything back. regardless of time.

anyway, this only APPLEIS TO materials, not ppl.

just like... i hv my life now, i cant find the person i lost.

that's why, appreciate ur life, and those around you.

mum and dad taught me one thing... even how good you are as a cutter, you cant still chop everything into equaL pieces...as we are human, not machine.

i can see that my parents are trying their best... and to me, they somehow did it. not perfectly... but i am satisfied.

i am now learning this technique by hard. really... it's not easy as u imagine. it's really hard... i admit that i am not skillful enough.. but i'm trying my best.

my parents they understand too. thank god.

jor... my blog very emo la. stop here la... dunno why and wht the hell happening to me also. shit la...

darn man...

dumb onion is crazy...;-1


No comments: