My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 24, 2008

updates@!!!

just read Stupiak Girl's blog and left some comments... haiz, this girl.. lost, hungry, cold...
this only happens when you're waiting for somebody to lunch together, and the environment of the comp lab is cold... and.. hungry plus cold = lonely and low energy.
haha!

that's Dumb onion's dumb formula!

well...

I've finished my first lab of Dispensing and Compounding..

and...

i've realized that i've made a stupid mistake after finishing the "time and tide" lab..
why?
I've added CONCENTRATED CHLOROFORM WATER to make up 80mL of the solution with phemobarbitone sodium... die man, i'm going to kill the patient...
haiz...
quite sad yesterday...
however, i've learnt a lesson.... and i will improve in my next lab. i'm sure that i will go more prepared as compared to yesterday's lab.

die man, i'm still cracking with another headache lab report.hv to do 6 graphs...and the time...have to convert to seconds...and the experiment results were left for 5 days!! imagine the seconds that i hv to convert from 5 x at least 24 hours?
die...

and the stupid diffusion coefficient... WTH!

haha....

I'm going home this Friday. i cant wait for it... cuz it's my first time taking KTM after my classes commenced?
hehe... a little excited... but i hate to carry my lappy and my laundry bag..
i wish i hv a driver in this case.

well, i may hv the transport back to my house... and i may not hv. so... it depends on tht day's situation.

it's kinda early now...
and...
i'm hungry, cold... lonely? (yeah la, i'm alone infront of the pc wat...)
hungry? definitely... get to chew a piece of bread when i left this morning... only a piece of bread@! haha!

anyhow...
i can still stand to 2pm.. luckily... today after lunch no extra class, if not... i'll faint...
though ain't extra class, but got extra meeting.. it's about the Public Health Campaign.. duh... i'm involved this year... oops, it's next year.

DAys pass...
and i dunno what happened to me...
i think it's because of my new pillow, i had good sleeps... yep, good until that i am almost late everyday.
I dunno whether that i am tired or the effect of the pillow... but i do feel different once the pillow exist in my life. haha!


Princess Fifi is making a real important decision this FRiday. i hope i'm one of the witnesses though.. but i cant, cuz i'm an outsider. anyhow, i wish her the best of luck!
haha!@
i cant wait to know more!! really....


As for Kuhan, thank god that he was discharged after being hospitalized for one day.. and he gets better... fyuh.
Doctor treated his condition as viral fever..

talk about my bro, he is having a real great time there!! haha!! well... at least he made my parents see the difference between me and him. haha! he is even one of the Tai Chi students there.. my goodness.

Bro... his friend is going back to Penang next month... and bro asked him to buy quite a lot of dramas... 12 drama series!!!!! my goodness... i will be blind!!!!!
i still hvn finished the dramas in my lappy... haiz... hv to deal with such amount of dramas he is going to bring back end of this year... my goodness. Just Finished Forensic Heroes 2 recently... starting on Heroes season 2... at the meantime, watched Super Games to laugh alone, so that i release endorphin to make me happy.. haha!

well, i guess, that's what happening to my surroundings la... Stupiak Girl.. i wanna keep updated to her... but she cant seem to keep me updated... ha! well... by hook or crook, i will update myself on her happenings. hehe...
i need to... cuz everytime ppl ask :" how's wei lee ar?"
me :" bla....bla...bla......"

of course, i did not just bla everything la... i told them honestly lo...

Working with Julene this Sunday. cant wait... cuz i know there will be stories from her... well, as usual , i will be as neutral as i can be. like i always do. :-)

k la,
Adios, gtg revision. if not.. i'll overslept again...
hehe...

tata.

No comments: