My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

kuen today!! sot d...

well, i am quite tired.. yesterday and today. i guess my dear ALO blog has been updated?? i hope so, cuz i hvn checked the blog. haha!!!

well, i was working today. everything's fine. just that i feel a little tired.
KM came and visit me in the pharmacy!!! haha!!! glad!!! and he gave me a p[air of pigie nite slipper!! it's meant to be wear at home la... haa!!!
cute!!

and thanks to him!!!

He is leaving to China followed by Hong Kong next Tuesday!!! :-)
erm.. he is going there for some projects and some seminar... well, he's a chem en student in NZ. so, cool!!
and i heard that he's also involved in the coming Olympic in Beijing.. but dunno why is he involved la... haha! cool!!

I think i'll be having mild flu.. why?
not enough sleep?

yeah...

sent the Stupiak Girl to UtaR last Sat... and i slept for.... quite long in the car.
and.......
i almost become babi panggang d.... well, it's bawang panggang..(sounds better) haha!

Anyway....
it was quite weird that day. dunno la... but everything looks fine. so... fine lo! hahaha!

I admit la, my emotion werent that stable that day... stupid.. (red eyes when i called my bro...)haha! but now, i'm ok la.
talked to bro just now, it seems that he is trying to get use of the Uni.. so... wish him luck la..

yep... i still miss him.. so much!

Today!!!

I did not eat ANYTHING since morning!@!!! so... i went to conduct the grading test EMpTY STOMACH!!!
and u know what.... it's raining heavily at KAPAR.. so.. i was COLD and HUNGRY!
i hate the feeling...
that's why, i went back straight after the test...

oh ya, i think my mild flu is because of the rain just now...

Oh ya.. my hungry soul...
thanks to StuPiak Girl's mum for asking me for dinner at her house just now!!!
It's been a while i ate home cook dishes... why?
normally i work at night, so.. i dont hv dinner when i work at nite.. and at nite is the time my mum cooks. so......
'it's been a while.

and... her mummy's food very very nice!! i was really enjoying the taste of the food.. i was not just eating to fill up my hungry soul.. haha!!!
'
it reminds me of grandma's cooking... honestly.. hehe...

mummy and daddy..still hvn reach le... 12 am d.... haiz... i guess i'll sleep first la...

well...i'm going to hv mild flu... Stupiak Girl is having sore throat????
hope she stops singing and tk care of her voice.. haha!! i dont really admire her sexy voice..ha! it's worst than a toad!!! :-)

I've see more things today...
After the grading test i conducted.

Me? my thinking and attitude really different. Why am i so..... matured?
I cant really "brush myself down" with them. why>?
their childishness...
my gosh....

my goodness...

I understand why am i always the Tai KAh Chea among them.
Seniority?
I'm after my Tai Ko, Tiong Leong...
yup, my sir always consider me as one of the most senior student. and... i am proud,, yes! but sometime i doubt whether i've done a good job as a senior and instructor. I still feel that i can do better.

Sometimes the feeling of giving up is there. but... i just like the feeling of seeing my students get promoted to black belts and pooms.
it's really a great satisfaction to me..
Just like today..
those who went for black belt tests are my students... and they did a great job.. and thanks to the weather.. ha!

====================================================================


Let me tell about how i feel about..........these days.

I feel that i need more time to accept things...
but as from other ppl's view, they think it's ok for me to accept cuz it's not a big matter for them.

I mean... i really need time...
and i've asked myself to try it out.. try to accept... but... no improvement.. haha!
that's me..

like i said before..
please keep ur sweet world out of my sight?
dont make me jealous...
just like my bro...and the Stupid RAJ!
Raj: " Pharmacy very easy one!!! very very easy to pass!!! i only study 2 hours per day!!!!"
Fuck la...

just because he was my classmate, that's why... i tahan my feeling to strangle him up. haha!'

ya right... he is taking USM programme.. in ICT (What's that? nvr even heard of??!) it's located in Penang.
and... his class are Malays (majority), Indians(minority), Chinese (e-lek!)...
haha!!

bloat la! bloat la!!
i dont care what programme you are studying, stay out of my life!
hahahaha!!

I sounded cruel, but.... no choice. cuz me and Cheryl really wanna strangle him that time... ha!

ok... he's trying to ask me to accept the things from his world... sorry. i dont want to.

Bro? he wont force me to accept, but he wants me to listen. he'll get pissed off if i dont listen to stories he's telling. that's why.......
haiz...

Things that dont really matters for others matters to me. i mean, most of it matters to me.
i am particular. I am a rubbish bin in all sense, but... can you guys treat me as a recycle tong ar? haha!! there are some things that cannot be recycled le... and make sure you guys throw the rubbisg at the right place, at the right time.

DumbOnion is stupid... but she's not stupid FULLY after all.

DumbOnion accepts everything...calmly... (physical), but emotionally, she erupts faster than you thought. haha!! haha!! haha!! (laugh like a witch, just like little Rachel does) hehe...

but now, DumbOnion still ok.. nothing serious has happened. still ok, everything is still fine.

Another thing, I hate impostors.
I cant seem to ignore them even my mouth says so.
anyway, i'm still trying to train the Dumb brain not to care about it.
hehe....

I dont really like everything and anything! i got preference... not in food, but in other things.
so.....
I guess.... that's what makes Dumb Onion special?? yup, special from others who are same-aged.
me and my same aged... we're totally from a different world....
so sad...

ALO start complaining that i dont really tell anyone my probs. knw wht i answered? "me? no hay problemma!" so... no problem how to tell?

haha...

It

is

a

good

technique

to

hide

everything...



i am choosy le... remember?

As usual, as for my friends, their thought about me... (there's laughter everywhere i go)

well, is it true?

true for those who dont know me la. :-)

yup, it's right.


Future...
sometimes, i long to preserve everything i hv now... my friendship, my relationship, my stupiak-ship, my G-string-ship (ignore me...i'm Dumb today).

yup, i wish i could keep all the ships as long as possible. Sinking is not the issue when i hold strong to these ships.
as usual la...

woo-hoo...

i'm crapping...
i'm shiting...
i'm sleepy...
but i still wanna....
ok..
i'll go off now....

got to do some reading...
I'm a little retarded...after the Chemistry session with Stupiak Girl..
anyhow, she's more retarded than me!! "WInk" glad!

k la, chiao!!

No comments: