My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

...........

Adieu, la hermana..


bro has left...

I felt bad...
bro wants to see me but i disappear myself the whole morning. Yes, i know, if i see him leave like that, i cannot act normal..

I miss him la...

sob sob....
stupid tears..

I cannot deal with "goodbyes'... really. i am very different from others. I am too soft>?? maybe?

really....

I"m really useless in this sense... and i just do nothing but shut myself up. Even my oen bro wants to see me for the last time, cuz he'll only see me for the next few months or end of this year.. and me? as a useless person, i really hide myself out.. I know i cannot deal with it. so i chose to avoid.

Well, I dont feel regret la... just that... I feel so bad for my bro. I asked him to online 2mr... so that we can talk lo....

Know what? i really hate this feeling.... like i said before, it's like losing someone i really really love.
heartache....

Feel like cutting out the tear glands so that it stops functioning.

i dunno why, it just cant stop.

I really hope the best for my bro. When it's time to let go, it has to go.....eventhough it refuse to go.. but still, no choice.

I couldnt imagine my days without the stupid fella..

haha... means my movies sessions has to be ALONE (though these few days oso alone),
TKD will also be alone...

haiz... dun wanna think la.!!

so... 3rd dan.... can he sit the grading test together with me? i doubt so... cuz it will be a 2 vs 1 grading test.. scary... 2 person will attack me and i hv to fight 2 person.. and yet, the 2 person are you seniors!! means they are at least 3rd dan!!
Me??
i'm only 2nd dan......

haiz....

Aku rindu kat dia la....

nyaris-nyaris nangis dalam kereta tadi bila masa balik....
haiz...

nothing can be done...

so...i'll watch movie now.... to forget about everything.

No comments: