My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

daddy n mummy's doubt. :-)

glad that i did not hv diarrhea just now.. my stomach was pain and i thought... " shit... it must be the crab or the coconut just now.."

but luckily.... i only had normal Pass motion. haha!!!

dunno what will happen la... 2mr...

going to KL 2mr morning.. then fellow ALO asked me to Summit for BOWLING!!! haha!!
erm... i think i'm going gua....
:-)

long time didnt hang out with them d.. oh ya, we just met last Saturday night during Cheang's Bday party! :-)

ya.. thanks to Yolk who spread to all of them that i am in a relationship... (according the comment on frenster she left.. my lao gong... oh ya, it sounds like i love my lao gong very much!! and i tak puas hati....)

haha!

ya.. i love him so much!!! he's so cute!! he's so great!!!!
who's he?
according to Yolk, it's JJ Lin!!!!

yup.... even my friends in Sabah thought i hv hubby d...
Darn...
Pang sai pun tak de masa...mana nak cari hubby?

hehe....

I guess bro doing great there.
The atmosphere in the house is... different. and i guess the person who misses my bro the most is my dad, why?
'he kept asking me this morning... "do u think he'll be ok there ar?" " will he adapt himself?"

" do you think i did the right thing by sending him there???"

bla..bla...

he's off today. staying at home, resting...and obviously, missing my bro. He still hvn get used to the situation without my bro.
and clearly, he still doubt his decision on sending and encourage my bro there.. there's one day, before my bro went, he phoned me, and i think he cried, cuz he sounded different.. he asked me : " U tell me honestly, do Yang ok with the decision i made? i really dont want him to feel like i am forcing him to go there... of course, if he tells me what he wants, i will support him fully... u tell this to ur bro, ask him to think properly..cuz whatever decision he made, i will support him.."

he was sobbing that time... i duno, i feel that he was sobbing, cuz... he sounded different.

My bro is poor in making decisions.. that's why papa and mummy has to make the decision for him. Till now... my bro has went there for 2 days.. they still ask me whether they've made the right decision...
especially my dad.

but i think my bro is happy there...
cuz i phone him and he said so. He promised me that he'll sms me if he got any prb or he feels like changing course. Of course, he is always welcomed.. My bro wor.. I love him very much le.. haha!
that day..i msged him and asked him not to miss me cuz i'll miss him very much... he replied... "dont make me cry la..cacat..." haha!!

ya... i knw he'll miss us definitely. so.. it's a routine for me to call him whenever i am free. hehe....
Anyhow, he asked us to give him some time to adapt to the life there....
and i guess my dad was disappointed when mum told him just now that bro said he dont wanna pertimbangkan other course (pharmacy) anymore. He said, since he is there, so he'll adapt the life there.

My dad.. he really looked miserable... but my mum told him that my bro sounds happy. i mean, i can feel that my bro is happy also la....

haha!!

Mum said dad tak biasa without the presence of bro... i shoot my dad :" ya lo, no one can do housework for you d... haha! "
i'm bad ler...
indirectly i told him that he gpot one less person to yell at. haha!!!

he knows i'm just joking... and i think he also feels regret that he did not really appreciate the time together with bro... and i guessed he flashed back all the tantrums he spurted during my bro presence. haha!

well, my bro and dad are the same kind. they need to learn from lost, not from experience la.. ha! but i can say, my dad is the greatest dad in this WWW. He really really love us so much...
though i can see there's some inequalities...sometimes la.. but i dont really mind. cuz bro is different from me. I am independent, bro is not so. well, i can understand how my parents feel about him, cuz i think i feel the same way. haha! I'm overprotective.. so do they.

why?

cuz i was instilled that i only hv a bro, and i need to care, love , and protect him. After all, when we grow up, we only hv each other...

haha... bro will appreciate family more when he's back! oh ya... so do my dad. so, i can expect less tantrums from him?? when bro is back????
hehe...

I feel sorry for my parents, cuz they will be in TOTAL loneliness after 7th July! I'll br going back to Cheras on 7th july, at nite.
Mummy asked me during dinner just now..." why go back so early? thought ur class starts 9th july?" "yup, mummy, i hv orientation on 8th july, so.. i hv to be there one day before...wah, when i go back d, both of you...alone lor?"
Mummy said : " ya lo... left only 2 of us.. dunno what can we do le?......"
I was....in silence.. pretending nothing and keep eating my dinner..

Dad cuts in :" I thought that asking him back for Pharmacy in MSU...cuz can come back everyday ma... but he said he's ok there..."

well, my dad wants to see him everyday, i got his msg! haha!!!

me? because i am only 1 hour away from Klang. so.... still ok, they can see me anytime.

I told them, it's time for bro to grow, he's been too protected by us.. dad : "by you la... haha"
erm... yes, mostly by me, that's why my bro is "glued" to me. :-)

see? everytime i want my bro to stumble and fall, so that he'll learn how to get up... but everytime, i pulled him up. i realized... if you love a person like that, you're jeopardizing him indirectly!

so...
i told my dad not to worry about him. he has to learn from experience, and he is lack of that.

mummy lagi funny.... she said.. " ya lo, the lecturer will teach them how to survive in the society hor?? got this subject right???"
i was.....like... " mummy, he has to learn it himself, not study on surviving skills from books... these skills cannot be thought, he has to learn it himself by attending activities or talks or seminars... and from friends."

mummy very cute le... if only i can learn surviving skills through books.. if only i can SURVIVE by getting A in this subject.

haha...

In a nutshell, they are still worried...
and i cant imagine days after next monday. cuz....they'll be alone with my cousin bro..

dad :" if only he studies in MSU,travel everyday...and he can fetch Ah Song to tuition at night d..." haha!

see my dad?

malas betul.....

haha!

anyway, i hope bro will enjoy himself... :-)


sTupiak Girl's having sore throat and she barely talks!! well... guess i should invite her to Green box..and give her the loudest microphone.. then i use the softest volume mic... hehehehehehe.... this "tua xia po" cant even beat me by the loud mic by then!! haha!!
I'm so bad la....
haha!!

anyway, i hope...she'll get well soon. and... dont let this happen during every exam time. i think this is controllable.. and hope she'll tk some vitamin C from food source la. get some good rest.. sleep earlier.. Exam oso need to sleep la!!! Sleep can boost up a person's immune system!!! that's true!!
went to get her papain strips right after i mandi...around 7 something almost 8pm? as i've promised to get it for her at night???!?
DumbOnion really really hv a StuPiak Girl who is really Stupiak to "brighten up" her life...
really bright le!!! pocket bright, can see through cuz burnt d.. ha!! left hand and left leg bright with red coloured hand marks of her...recently, DumbOnion got new bright leg marks also..ha!
"bang!" what to do? siapa suruh DumbOnion sayang the StupiaK Girl so muchie....

haiz....
"slap! slap!" (left and right)

P.S to Stupiak GiRL : for the sake of GreenBox and our outing before i start Uni, please please please tk good care of urself.....haha!!!


well, at least i dont feel like i'm crapping today. haha!!

k la, i wanna watch my cartoon again. die man.. how am i going to adapt to study life again??!!?

oh ya, i'm quite overwhelmed today.... DumbOnion passed all her SubJects! erm... Malaysian Study was the highest.. followed by PNS and Org.Chem. haha!!
thank god... the stupid biostatistics... passed also! A-Men.
Hooray~~!!

i guess i hv to start packing my ass up and get ready for a new start. it is definitely a new start... cuz.. i'm in second year d.
time flies...

:-)

k la.. k la..... hv to deal with chemistry again in this coming sem. but at least.... no more reaction mechanisms>>>??? haha!!!

well, seep liao la... need to wake up early 2mr. :-)

chaio!!!

annyiong.......

No comments: