My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Retarded!

everything seems retarded to me today. why?

my bro... " JIE, can you help me to call Aimst??!! i got lots of things to do le!!!"

eh, can you plz be a little polite ar?

why the hell i'm responsible for you ar?

retarded joss steak....

freak!

haiz....

i hope Stupiak Girl do well in her Test, it's maths today, i think it's not a problem to her la... i think only physics scares her..for now... haha!!

just try ur best in everything la. :-)
your journey hasnt begun yet. haha!

Went for lunch with mummy.. again, we planned out everything for my bro.. the things that he should do.. for this week, cuz it's a hectic week for all of us.
Stupid bro... do everything last minute.. "Eh! you think everytime when you wanna shit, sure got JAmban de ar?"

SHI*t.

making me busy/... haiz..

but i still help him out la..

hv to go KL again 2mr.... darn, hv to wake up early in the morning again. i think by 7am i hv to wake up d..

haiz.....

bear it la...

I swear, Next year sem break! i will lift up my ass and bring it to overseas !!! i'll leave aLL the shit behind and chao!! Eventhough i have to go alone, i'll still go.. so, no one can interrupt my sem break! buat susah saja....
The only thing i'm going to inform is,i'll go alone. when i'll go, when i'll be back.. and who am i going with? (but mostly, i think alone or with travelling group).
i wont bring my damn phone too. i'll only bring my phone for the sake of taking pics and listening to songs.
DARN.....

I had high bp yesterday, i had a shock when i saw my bp level... gosh. and today, my pulse in high, and i know, my bp will be high too.
DARN....

If this keeps going, u'll see me burst like a Darn balloon!

my "fire level" increasing... having eruption soon!!! i dunno how long can i "press" my lava from flowing out...

but fine la... just dont talk to me.

I'll go movie tonite.
yes, i'll go.
alone.... :-)
will watch the evening movie, about 5 something or 6 something pm...
ALONE...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bodoh betul.

A dumb sister got roasted because of her stupid brother.. haiz....


no mood liao.
chiao.

No comments: