My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 05, 2008

hope.

someone deleted her post i guess...haha! whatever...

someone took my purse... well, that's for sure. haha.

angry? no... i dont have money. so, i guess the money in my purse... i can afford a shabu-shabu but i dont want.. choi meh?? ha! kakakakaka....

just kidding le....

had a great time yesterday, mixing up myself, i mean my moods and feelings. happy? of course i'm happy. sad? well... that was just a while. haha!!

i know, sometimes ppl try to make those around happy, and it eventually cause some misunderstanding to those around them whom they love. but what to do? That's what friends are for?
i do had lots of laugh yesterday night. i am happy. yes, i am.

feels like i've left my 'blog' life quite far away. i blog, but i dont blog much since after my disaster day! hehe.

i wanted to pay a visit to north malaysia, but it seems that it is quite impossible to me unless i go alone.. which i try not to. i really wish i could go...badly...

i wanna do a lot of things... but there are things that i couldnt achieve alone. haha... but i'll still try to plan my way up. i guess i'll be going to north malaysia. just that i hope the original plan works. :-) haha...

No comments: