My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

$$? $$!

Dream : $$
big dream : lots of $$$
reality : No $$$


haha. talking bout $$$, can $$$ buy happiness? of course if u ask me, i would say NO. but someone is going to prove to herself and us that $$ can buy happiness.
A smiling face? does the smile comes truthfully from the bottom of the heart?
really? or it's just an action where ur face muscle contracts?
anatomically, yes, face muscle contraction can produce facial expression, but does the contraction comes from the heart?

It wont....if the smile is bought with $$.

I still dont believe in $$ buying everything.

U cant buy me with $$.

U cant buy my friendship with $$.

U cant buy my heart with $$.

but u can buy my smile with $$... yes, a forced facial expression... from me.

I'm not in the shoe to judge the leg. i know.
I'm not in the body to judge the size, i know.

Sometimes i'm afraid that i will transform to another person by just having tough situations. No doubt, ppl do change over the time.. but i dont really hope myself to change from a dumb onion to a dumb onion ring. being sliced so carefully... size are in fit.

though it is still a dumb onion. but i dont want.

I know, i am no one to judge, i am sad that i am no one to help.
i guess... i really feel stupid and useless for that. i understand that there are something that is beyond every human's capability, but spare me! i try to help whatever i can!

so, the conclusion?
i'm useless?haha... nah, i dont say that i am useless, i'm just a dumb onion with impossible big dreams and unachievable high expectations.

well, after all, what do u expect from a dumb onion? haha....

chill out, be cool.

No comments: