My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 03, 2008

be happy, kuen.

abandoned my blog for long? yeah... i guess. why? not that i hv nothing to talk about or blog about, i've been having so many things to say. just that... haha... lazy to blog nia..

lately, things do happen to those around me. yup. My ex-classmate is getting married.. My lesbian friend's coming out, straight friends having relationship prob...friends having study prob... some straight friends doing good in their relationship...and kuen having problem with her phone credits!! haha!! ko lian betul.. guess what? they all come to me le.. so, i need to reply their sms, and return their calls.. and my credit now... almost dry, can be described as salt fish i guess? dry until.... i cannot imagine. haha!!


will i be affected by all these?? even i hv to deal with les girls.. haha@!! kuen is on a tough girl list, so not to worry. hehe. i wont be affected easily.

I'm quite proud of myself, why? cuz since i came back to klang, i'm better than ever. BETTER THAN EVER!!! ya... maybe because i've see things through and i've finally understood some things that i dont really can accept last time. so, i really live happier. haha!! i've been crazy a lot.... i talk crazy things, i do crazy things, i even watch crazy things... haha!! yup.. been crazy these few weeks. haha!!!

bought the 5th season of L WORD! haha!!!! yup! my fav drama!!!!!!!!! the story gets even better!!! wow! learnt more things from this episode! kakakakakaka.... this is the only drama that i'll buy and keep. so, can expect me to hv all the seasons till the final season. haha!! cant wait!! cant wait!

guys, guys.... i hv confession to make. i was awaken by nitemares last few days. i takut ler.... but this feeling.. it's better than last sem. yup. i know, whatever the outcome is, i've done my best. that's what i know. :-) what's more to regret? huh?

anyway, i like the way i am now. " DON'T CARE, DONT KNOW, DONT WANT TO KNOW" that's me.. ignorant ar? depends on what la.. if someone i love commit suicide, of course i wont be ignorant la! siao meh! ha! just that i find myself more confortable in this position. no other meaning! haha!! happy then can d.. ha! who cares!

free free then go movie alone lo, siao siao then go ktv alone lo.. if butt itchy itchy then go pulau ketam or cheras alone lo.. haha! :-) i still enjoy the Foodcourt's food in cheras. haha!! miss the food there!@!!! well, guess i should not miss it first le... haha!! cuz i still wanna eat lots of things in klang!!!!!!!!!! wanna go for the asam laksa again!! yay!!!! and chicken rice..... dunno why, feel like eating chicken rice.. ha!

k la, i'm now should stop writing.. watchin superstar now. hehe... wanna give full support to my idol, HAU!!!!!!

bubbye! muacks!!! tk care ya!! hope that i wont hv to return calls again... sob sob.. kesian la with my credit a bit..... haha!

No comments: