My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

face it!

dumb dumb onion.

ya rite, dumb onion just came back from Penang with a stupiak pig. Fun trip? haha.. it was, for me. how bout the pig? i hope it's fun for her too. sorry for all the 'got scared' thingy... really feel sorry and funny for that. haha!

bout the souvenirs part.. really had headache when we were there. why?
1st. were from Malaysia, u expect us to buy souvenirs from Malaysia itself to our frens since all the souvenirs can be bought locally? huh?
2nd. nothing special thing over there. except for the tau sa piah. haha!! we really grabbed a lot... my frens got a shock when they see us buying...

haiz.... souvenirs.. wait till i go to china la. anyway, will be leaving in a few days. so.... cool?

I'm now facing my stress. it not the 'unface-able".. i think i can still cope. it's expected anyway. so.. just try my best next time... during june. i hope i can make it this time. :-)

got to go for my first step to face everything. i'll just treat it as normal, cuz the more u want something, the more u wont get it.

good or bad? i dunno.....

No comments: