My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

dull morning with dull kuen.. wake up!

haha...

stupid kuen. decided to write this blog in english again as she is having a tough time writing chinese blog. yup. i'm not use to it!!!! haha!

what am i doing lately?? i dunno...
but i know that i am happy.
why?

1. i dont really go out every nite unless there is special occasion.
2. i am happy cuz when i go out, i'm doing something happy.
3. i hv more time for sleep and movies. :-)
4. more time for my friends.
5. much more time for my family!
6. get to eat mummys cooking more! "NOTE: Mummys!"
7. get more contact with my handsome Patrick!! took picture with him whenever i'm in my bed.!
8. my bro, get to enjoy moments with him.
9. no more books...(unless i hv to tk supp)
10. i'm happy cuz i am happy!


i'm now going with the flow. think i've grown? can accept things better?haha...

had nitemares just now. i think i cried in that dream. maybe because i've laughed so much yesterday!!! haha! k la, fair and square. good! dreamt of getting a bad result le... haiz. dont wanna blog about my dream, as i wanna enjoy my life now.

guess i'll be going to the place i wanna go today? after all, it's weekdays. WEEKDAYS!!!! hehe... but i still need something in order to go to the place i want. well...... i'll get the stuffs later.

dull le... dunno what to write.. and i dun feel like putting up my diaries for the past month, cuz they are the past. :-)
feel shocked when i open my diary file in my lappy. cuz... it's a lot!!!!! gosh... even April itself, it's a lot. haha!! so, i'll just abandon it la... keke...

I am sleepy again.. "yawn"... k la, go back to sleep la. i was very tired yesterday, maybe because i've been to many places, had great laughs and received a lot of phone calls... (yup, the electromagnetic wave made me tired) haha.. blame the phone pula. yup, i had and made extremely much phone calls yesterday. dunno why... guess yesterday was my lucky day??!!? yeah, lucky. cuz it was the first time i stay outside till so late since i come back..
i try not to stay out late outside... especially.. cuz it's not....

hehe.. leave it for u to think what i wanna write la. haha.. bad kuen.
anyway, kuen is having great time now. she enjoys everything in her life now... eat sleep, movies... greenbox?? haha.... maybe?

"yokata!!!! atashi suki-des holiday!! hon to-ni!!! so, will appreciate it too! hehe....

" always admire what u dont understand."

the quote for today. cuz i survived with it.

No comments: