My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

wednesday morning...

got a comment from Wenn Iyng...

well, how do i know her? long story actually.. we've known each other through Julene. haha.. again from Julene. She's a connector of so many ppl in my life, Wenn Iyng, Fiona... without Julene, i wont know both of them. Without knowing them, i wont know Rose,Cyndi,and SF staff.. of course, I know SF staff first because of Julene and Jerry... which is Mei Ling And Shirley.. and the chain and relationship goes on.

I think i'll miss Wenn Iyng's and Rose's laughter.. well, my new housemate is a hong kong girl. Din really talked to her yet.. hehe.. so, hope we communicate well!

Wenn Iyng. She's a tough girl, really tough. Somehow she admire the toughness in me. I dunno why. She always said that i'm very mature and know how to think well. haha!!! and she likes bringing us(me and Rose) out makan as I'll finish anything,and i'll eat anything. hehe...

Rose, a Sarawakian who is not proud at all to be a Sarawakian. why? She'd moved to many places. She studied 2dary school in Brunei... (that's where she knows the famous actor from Korea who acted inSam Soon.. Henry Daniel. The 2nd main actor.) I was shocked to see her photo with him during 2ndary school in Brunei.. and they are the bestest friend ever.. ha! Henry always send her the personal pictures of The actors she likes... wow, a lot!!! She showed me... i was really impressed!

After that, she continued her 2ndary life in Seremban. Due to father's working environment.. so, she's now staying in Seremban, permanently..

She hated Sarawakian, and I've learnt many things from her. Sarawakians are ego.. and outdated. she said.. and they look down on ppl easily.. well, it's true actually... I'm from Klang. I've been looked down by ppl from Sarawak and Puchong. haiz... of course, When JJBT opens, they only realized that Klang is a class city. haha!!

Rose, I dunno her full name.. i've forgotten. just know that her name is Rose Ling. I'm glad that i've known her... she shared her experience with me when she was studying in Brunei, and Sarawak.. and she shared everything with me also, including her previous relationship with the Useless China Guy named Eric. From that case, I've learnt a lot. She really gave Eric a full blast!! haha! Silent Fire Clast.. i guess.. hehe..

then i share my experience with her.. in the pharmacy. cuz she's the type of person who is interested in money... and the oath.. haha!! she really laughed the whole process of oath taking!! cuz she knows, no one can fulfill it!!
She's really amazed that i came across of many customers, patients... yeah, it's great to talk to her.

See? I'm not that unfriendly though! haha...

I'm forced to go back to klang tonite... haiz... why? my dad said he's fetching me tonite, after my class.. thought of sleeping till dead after class... mana tahu... haiz... haha!!
maybe they wanna see me la... as they cant call me cuz i cant speak. and their sms skill is very..... NOOB! haha! They are consider very high tech cuz they already know how to sms! haha!

Sob.....

I'm feeling ok today. well, having my last quiz later, 12 to 1 pm. basically, i've studied.. just that i hope i can do it.

Another amazing thing i've found out.. i dunno how true is it, maybe it's the 2nd sem, so things are easier..
My stress level... ok, it's lower compared to last sem. well, i dunno why? first, it may be i've adapted to it, 2nd, it may be the ppl around me... 3rd: it may be the way i react to problems.
I dont think much nowadays.. cuz it's not worth to think about things that dont guarantee will happen.
I just live my life to the fullest.
do the normal routine everyday, study, class, blogs, eat, study, sleep. dull? i dont think so.. cuz i watched dramas when i'm eating. that's all. I hour or 40 mins drama time.. hehe.. just to relax la. I've learnt this from Wenn Iyng and Rose. They taught me this.. cuz they said :" everyday study study study, end up in Tg. Rambutan oso dunno what happen.."

well, to do this, u must hv full discipline. yep. u hv to hv strict discipline. haha!

I've had my voice... maybe a little. u know how it sounds? haiz... i rather dont talk. It sounds like Oboe... haha!! ya, OBOE!!! low and loud!! that's why i rather dont talk!! I've not been talking to my classmates since Monday! A new record for me! ppl though that i hv difficulty in talking... some of them wonder if I'm deaf. gosh.....

I cant wait for this Friday actually.. hehe... well, honestly, i dont quite know the way there..hope Rae will at least hv a rough idea on how to go there. Screw me..

At least now i know, by Friday, i hv my voice back to talk d... hehe.. just that i doubt whether can i sing ar>>??? haha!! i hate losing my voice, my voicebox is very very sensitive.. really. I lost my voice at least once a year. that's true. sometimes even twice.
damn, hv to build my singing technique again.... sob sob... everything starts from zero again!!! haiz.... sob sob....

Life is precious.. as what i wrote in my friendster blog. and this morning, i came across this sentence again from the presentation from other groups regarding Medical Negligence. At least, it gives me the meaning to live my life.... I think i'm old enough to do what i want. I'm not a small girl anymore..

Not a girl, not yet a woman. :-)

No comments: