My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

updated conversation..with wenn iyng..

ok.. my voice hvn recovered yet...

and know what? i cant even present my presentations... haiz...

that's when i found out another colour of ppl... calculative.

I dunno why on earth are there ppl who are so damn calculative!!! ok, damn! when i get my voice back! u'll just sit back anf listen! shit!

Wenn iyng taught me lots of things yesterday... haha!! she's graduating soon.. we talked about everything!!! and the start of this conversation was so.... special..

It starts from ....:

it was 6pm yesterday. I was in the library.. planned to search the cost of the foundation programme online... but too bad.. all the ground floor's computers are occupied. so, i decided to sit there and study, and wait for someone to leave the computer.

then sms came, from WY, asking what time i'm going home... (Rose went back to Seremban d...). well, i told her i'll be back before 7pm.
then she replied... She said later got girls wanna see the middle room... and she said that she's stupid enough not to detect their slang and told them where we stayed. she was scared that the girls brought guys to our house.. and she's alone...

so.. i faster reply her.."i'l be back before 6.30. wait for me." so, i quickly pack everything and walk back.. i guess i can win any marathon yesterday!!@ ha! i walked very fast!! it's not my normal speed!!

managed to reached by 6.30, sharp. when i was opening the lock, 2 black girls came.. and i suspect it was them.. so, yeah, they saw me.. and greet.. (damn, i said 'hi' by whispering..)haha!! so, i lead them in. asked WY to come out.. i was beside her.

Both of them are A levels student. and only one of them wanna rent the room.. and the Girl, named Jamilah, was excited to know tht WY is graduating from Pharm course.. hehe.. and she said she wanna study pharm after A-levels.

so, they were just there about 5 mins..

so bye..

then i was still holding my bag, taking my umbrella..(cuz drizzling when i walked home).. then we started to chat.

haha!!

We talked about hospitals, love...marriage... and the most interesting is.. WY taught me one thing.

if u dont like a thing, or a person, just reject it. dont waste ppl's time and money, and dont give false hope to ppl...
She was court by 7 ppl at one year.. she told me. All of them are from a good background. and she said... she was very cruel and rejected all of them. haha...
and she told me, her current boyfriend, haha!! suffered when he was courting her. why? WY is a very cruel person.. at that time. but eventually, she was touched by her current boyfriend.. he's done many things for her.. really sweet! hehe...

basically, i cant write what we chat.. but we laughed all nite!! we talked about 1 hour plus!! yeah, standing, with my bags on my shoulder..and umbrella in my pocket!

TIll i received the sms from julene asking me how many blogs i hv...(sad).. yeah, we were still talking.

Though i cant really produce any 'distinct' sound, i can still talk to her... and she keep asking me.. "which voice u use to talk to me ar? i've never experienced this before ler..."
sweat.. how am i going to answer her??? haha!!

ok la... fine.. till i grab my shirt and wanna take my bath, we were still talking!! she is so so so talkative!hehe...

I miss the talks.. ha! now... yeah, cuz i'm staying alone now. without them. Anyway, i'll be back on thursday.. OH ya!! I forgot... i hv training on Thursday evening... hehe.. glad that i can make it. ha!

k la. just wanna write something here...

hope i wont get any nitemares again....

No comments: