My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

kuen's another day.

I slept quite late yesterday.. i fetched my bro to work..
He finished work at 1am.. but i've already went out at 12am.. why? just wanna free my mind for a while...
haha.. but the ugly photo of Rae made me laugh till siao.. hehe..

Free my mind>? i was quite down yesterday. so, decided to go out at 12 am. but thank god, i heal myself by talking to my parents about their china trip.. haha.. cool!! That was before 12 am.

I went out after that..

went to 'ya tao yuan".. wanted to go down to yum cha.. but i was alone. so decided to just sit in the car, wind down the window, and listen to the songs..
emo songs le... haiz.. worse.
I cant really sing yet, so just closed my eyes and enjoy the lyrics of the songs they sang.. they sang lots of emo songs. dead la.. i lagi down.. hehe..

I enjoy listening to it.. especially 'only friends' by David Tao. It makes me flashed back the things that happened to me before. My tears filled my eyes.. yup, everytime i listen to the song alone, this will happen. dunno why.. hehe..

Then, i left at 12.40am.. to wait for my bro. i've waited quite long, till 1.10am.. luckily i was there, if not.. bro has to work OT. Then i requested bro to belanja me tang yuan, craving for it, he said GREAT!!! haha.. but... the stall closed d.. so we decided to go to Pelita. Gosh.. i really had a great time chatting with him.. I tolf him about my results and everything, and the things i go through. i cant help myself to tear again. He saw it.. and he told me:' call me la, when u're free, i'll layan u.... if i'm free."

haha... we ate and chatted till 2 something.. watched the Darts tournament there.. gosh!! i love darts tournament!! haha.. we talked about the darts all nite long..
then we came back., and he stayed at my room till 3 something. we chat and chat and chat.. Another bro was sleeping.. we talked about phones, futures, past, presents, mum and dad... haha! I love it. though i'm sleepy.. but i just love to chat.

wanted to write about the story of the cheese cake.. well, leave it la.. i'll just leave it in my 'forever unsent msg.." hehe...

Finally, i've had an outing with my whole family!! today@@!! hehe.. though it's short, but satisfying.. it's been a long time we've not been going out together d. well, i really enjoyed the laughter we had. :-)

I'm glad.. i'm really glad.. that somehow things that are changing and situation are maintained by hard. how long? how long will it be? or should i say.. how long does the cheese cake enjoying melting in different mouth? which temperature is optimum for melting?haha.. cheese cake, is always cheese cake. sometimes, i really feel like baking another cheese cake so that no give and tk or give and give situation occured between them...

weekdays are not mine.. weekdays arent my lucky day though!! haha. sometimes i think, ok, if at this moment, i'm very happy, well.. i'm sure there are ppl who are being sad at the moment when i'm being happy... well, if i'm sad, i'm sure there are ppl who are happy at the same time too.. rite? that's why.. we cant really care about the feelings of all ppl in the world. if u're happy, just be happy. If u're sad, just remember that the sadness u hv is only a small thing compared to other ppl's sadness. cuz other ppl, their sadness may be worse.

"It" affects me, it really do. I'm sensitive in feelings. Sometimes, when i say i dont care, deep in me, i really care.
how to change my character ar? haha.. haiz... fine. i am who i am. i believe, the character of mine... is special. cuz i treat all the ones around me.. quite good la.. They are special.
but please, dont hurt yourself just to make others happy..

No comments: