My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

...........

Woke up early? i dunno... i was havin nitemare yesterday nite. forgot what i dreamt of... but i think i cried.. haha!! see? i cry but i dunno why i cried in that dream. ehe... anyway, it's over.

woke up and sms Rae bout the Friday thingy..well, going to bring her to Sunway College. to clarify everything.

Julene fed up of blogs? know what? i oso got fed up with ppl reading blogs. not u definitely. so, i'm sorry i did not tell abot the switch.. guess the less u know, the better u'll be. tht's what i think. I hope julene understands why i did not announce it on friendster... cuz i hope that she wont fed up with everything.. cuz blogs... it reflects the real feeling of everyone. (that's part of the reason why i don wanna announce also.._)

it really feels heartbroken when u read and u feel heartbroken.. and get fed up of everything.. so, better keep quiet about my blog.

I'm thinking of changing though. I'm serious.. well, as usual.. if i want a person to know, i'll do something.. haha!!!!

I hope to explain everything to Julene, but i dont think i need that.. cuz it worsen everything. better leave it? forget it? haiz... headache....
Blogs.... a place to express everything... and it's a place where all the problems come.. rite? Kinda disappointed with blogs now though....

will be back on thursday, finally made up my mind. the first thing i wanna do is... haha... do everything before i jump into my study break!!! cuz i may collapse during the whole month. so... good for me! friday trip to SUC definitely on! Thursday nite's yum cha... i doubt.

Wenn Iyng... she talked like crazy with me yesterday!! we talked for almost one hour!!! gosh... update te story later!! hehe... it's a long story and she taught me many things through the conversation.. haha!!! will update later too! hehe...

Dunno why... i care about others' feeling more than mine. another DEADLIEST weakness of mine!!! haiz...why ar??
Sometimes i rather hurt myself than hurting other ppl.... haiz.... why ar?
Sweat..... maybe i want pl aroud me to be happy gua....
but now.. i dont really hurt myself to tk care of others feeling now.. why? cuz the days are still peaceful..
I just hope that no one will hurt him/herself just to make me happy....
that's all...

No comments: