My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shock!!

haiyo... the stupiak girl really shrink her picture... but haiz... no difference to me, cuz she enlarged the Jay's picture and... BOOM! shocked! haha!!!! haiz... no difference between today's pic and yesterday's pic... haha!!!!!!!!

I know she wont get F de la.. haha!! dunno what happened to her le... she dont want to answer my phone... haha!! maybe she's just stressed and dont want me to disturb and make her more scared gua... fine then. anyway, i hv strong faith in her.. really.!

watever happens, she'll still get what she wants. I know. It's just that... she dont want to disappoint everyone, especially her mum. I understand. Parents... haha! they hv high hope but they dont wanna show. same goes to me.

I'm happy! bro got his result d!! kinda good la... haha!!!!@ love him!
at last... I'm relief..

and today... another shocking moment.

haha!

Parents know... when we've tried our best. they wont blaim us... when we've tried our best.

I'm starting to feel stress now... i dunno why... I'm scared. but still, i will try my best.
even parents do not show their high hope on me... but i think i feel burdened. cuz.. i dun wanna disappoint them.

i guess... that's what my bro felt too. but at last, i manage to give some support to him. :-) he did his best! haha! i know that.

I'm... haiz... no point saying stress here. why? u hv to overcome the stress.... by doing ur best. I hope everything goes fine. really.

Went for dinner with Wenn iyng and Rose yesterday.. haha! had a great time with them actually. at least, i had some laughs. anywya, both of them are very very very talkative!!! haha!! Wenn iyng brought me to good and cheap food again... ha!!! really yummy! haha!

March almost comes to an end... yeah, indicates what? Finals coming.... Stupiak girl starts studying.... things will kinda be a little different. Note that? "a little'... i guess that's only to comfort myself la.
As i said... it's very scary to wake up alone and find that everything has changed. haha!!!!

I guess the day is coming closer... I can feel it's presence.

will i be scared? i dunno. haha!

I'm insane. in fact, i was very insane yesterday! Gosh.... I hope i wont be more insane today... haha!

I love the fact that everything is fine now... will i be loving the fact when things has gone? well, i dunno.

Few more hours to know the stupiak girl's result... what will it be? she didnt pick up my phone anyway... sob.. haha!!! but i wont blaim her la, cuz there's a lot of possibilities why she didnt pick up. haha!!

bless her@!! all the best!! (i'm very gan jiong now..... haha!)

Muacks!!!

No comments: