My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

shocked!!!

Shock man!!!

I really got the shock of my life yesterday and today!!!!

right, start with yesterday....

i was announce as the new class representative for next semester... what the!!! I was like :' huh??? what??"

Hello~@@@!!!! I'm very quiet in the class, i dont involve in any activities and the only thing i involve in is the orientation thingy!@ and u know what kevin said?(he's my class rep this sem), he said :" kuen, we found that u hv the capability to lead the class and u communicate well with others... so, me and Grace(asst class rep) decided to nominate u..."

CAn u believe it???? i try to be as passive as possible in the class... and still, someone saw my leading capability. how can it be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must hv done something wrong somewhere...
I'm not really ready for any responsibilities le...
I really got shocked yesterday... out of so many ppl in the class, why me????? did i do something wrong or did i show something that i shouldnt be showing??? Damn...

ok, that was yesterday.

and this morning... i got shocked because i've slept for 10 hours non stop from yesterday!!! I was really tired... and i slept at 8pm.. woke up at 7am!!! gosh...... actually i put my alarm at 3am, so that i hv time to study cuz today's morning class was cancelled... mana tahu.. aku tido sampai lewat.. haiz...

but i feel energetic now!! it's been a long time since i hv 10 hours sleep!!! haha!!!!

I was shocked.... haha...


Again, i was shocked just now... why? when i open the stupiak girl's blog, i nyaris nyaris kena heart attack!!!!!

the picture was....... so big... and so scary!!!

can u imagine, suddenly a BIG PICTURE appear in front of u!!! and u did not expect the picture to be so damn big!!!
My reaction :" (eyes big) tergamam..... mouth open wide...."

gosh..... she scared no one sees her beautiful face and beautiful size 16 dress.... haha!!!
I really got a shock!!!!

damn big picture!!!!

and now... i dunno how many time i went to the toilet just now... my BRO!!! he's getting his result today!!!!!!!!!!!gosh... i think i'm more nervous than him.. even my dad called back from China to ask about the result! see!!!

Gosh... and i'm still waiting....

and 2mr.. haha!! another shocking news!!! hehe... i'm really having heart attach these 2 days...

jor... i cant wait. and i think i'm irritating.. cuz i keep on calling and smsing my bro... haha!

oh ya.. Ms Tan really made me shosck again just now... She came in suddenly and open the class with the election topic. and she really opened up my mind again..... cuz she said, there's a lot of lessons to be learnt from this election.

It's true that the reason why the opposition won is because they are concern about Malaysian's issue, not race issue. For example like Inflation, crimes, economis...... these are the issue we are concern of, not about the special treats of the races, what the malays get, what the chinese get, or what malay dont get, what chinese dont get... It's not about that anymore. Cuz i think chinese are numb with it d.. we dont really care about the issue anymore, all we want is good life.. no inflation.

and as now, we can see, another reason why opposition won is... the change of mindset of the ppl in the city. Most of them are educated ppl, so, i guess they want a change too. cuz they are sick of the same way, and the country is going into regression rather than progression. dont u think so? I think we've wasted our past 3 years plus... for nothing..

so, i dont want another waste of time for the next 5 years. I cant wait to see the progress of our country in the next 5 years because this is a total new start for the country. Why? means ppl's mindset are changing. they want a change for the ppl and the country.

well, Abdullah has sworn in as PM.... well, i heard Toyo will be the Minister of Selangor again!! what the!! sweat... i cant wait and see what will happen to Selangor. ha!

shock of my life....

I'm really having palpitation today....


and i'm really insane today!!!!

damn!

guess i'll update my bro's result 2mr..... up here... ha!

1 comment:

sh@rty 5 said...

Hmm, is it possible for Toyo to be MB again? i dun think so.. or shud i say it is impossible..ha..ha..
Guess u haven got the latest news yea.. his office..( check it out )
Even our fren Zakaria died of hert attack today..early this morning..ha..ha.. serve him rite for wat he and his son did. : )

chaoz