My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

GLAD!!!!! really GLAD!!!!

yes!! she answered my phone d!!!!

love her damn much!!! 4A's!! good result ler!!! haha!!! anyway, i know she feels that it is not good.... but.. haha! she'd tried her best. the all F thingy did not come true!!! haha!!

well, guess i'll belanja her a meal la... haha!! and wait till i can afford that thing la.. ha!

I'm very proud of her. really.

well, i cant help but to tell her this.

Rae:

hey, be happy, cuz u've done ur best. so what if it is not what u've expected? at least u get to enter SAM, right?
u know what? I'm willing to help u in ur SAM subjects when u hv difficulties. really. and i wanna tell u.. just incase u cant find me, u can find my bro. phone number: 0716809268. save it!! He's a pro in chemistry and biology, and of course, maths. haha!!!
Celebrate the moment.... it's once in a lifetime.

Dont look back to what u've done. Look forward to things that u're about to do! that's the most important.
I will always be there for u. dont worry about that.. but u dont bully me, can d.. haha!!!

Now what u can do is, Study hard in SAM, as it is 50% / 50%. and i believe, u can do it if u really put ur effort in. though sometimes hardwork doesnt pay.. haha! but most of the time, it pays. hehe..

ok, I dunno what will happen to u and vy, i guess u've already hv ur decision in it. haha.... watever it may be, may god bless u.

I will not stop praying for u,
I will not stop supporting u,
I will not stop loving u as the most stupiak girl in kuen's WWW,

just ring me if u need anything,
i'll try my best to help.
cant promise that i'll solve ur prob, but at least i can share. :-)

I'm really proud of u, dont ever blaim urself for everything.. be proud that this is ur hardwork. keep improving urself. as a whole new challenge will be coming this end of month.
Hv faith in urself. u can do it.


regards: Kuen

Yok mar hor? i oso dunno why i can write these... haha!! anyway, it really comes from the bottom of my heart.

I'm really proud.... yesterday and today. Both of my loved ones done well... I'm really happy!! haha!!!

i can go for my patient counselling test happily later!!! haha@!!!

Muacks!!!

No comments: