My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Love and hate! Shitty!

Sorry if i sounded rude.. i cant help it... but just let me say the word out. F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad day! stupid jam! stupid kuen!! stupid brother!! stupid emotions!!@!!
Maybe my bro was right, i should learn how to control my emotions.

I'm cracking... i guess.. the fear.. is getting nearer and nearer. it's in front of me now. i hate it. I hate the feeling of me now! sucks!! I dunno why, i just feel sad. I really feel sad! Shit u!

I know i'm rude, but let me have a rude blog... at least...

What the hell am i thinking ar? what the hell am i doing? i really wanna scold myself now..."go to hell!" " go to hell!!' GO TO HELL!!!!shit me! stupid!

I made myself feel like shit! i've never feel this way... since a few years back! my scar is triggered, i know. and i hate broken scar. I think i'm almost broken in pieces, not only crack..

I really wish things will be as wonderful as before.. but ppl do change.. and things do happen. I HATE CHANGES!! FARK OFF@!@!!!!

The problem.... sorry seems to be the easiest word to say, the hardest word to heal... I cant heal when u say u're sorry! oh come on!! U're not young! u're 20 plus! be a bit mature k!@!! if sorry do help, then u may go to hell!

I know u cant stay off my life... but plz... i rather i don know u..

Heart broken... it has happen... it really happens... and it's happening to me now...

Tell me what should i do?????

I cant stand the feeling of cracked or whatever broken heart it is!@!!@ it sucks k!!! hello! I really dont expect the output to be liddat!

I'm sorry if i "forced' u!!!
I'm sorry if i'm too close to u!!!(which is not!!)
I'm sorry if u say i mess u up!!
I'm sorry k!!
Sucker!

I'm really disappointed by u!

u're building ur happiness on my pain! and u expect me to accept it with a nice smile??
FARK OFF@! A piece of shit! which i'll retur to u!@

A person like u...really disappoint me....

the worst is, i've known u for so long and i really dont expect u to do this to me..

Shit u!

SUCKER! FArK OFF my LIFE!

No comments: