My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 29, 2008

:-)

I'm tensed by my assignments...
i was a little depressed yesterday nite...

haiz.. depressed..
still, i hv no mood for dinner.. but i was hungry..
so... i cooked... and i ate alone.. which i hate the most..

ha!

I'm hungry now.... haiz... it's almost 4pm, i hvn tk my lunch, why? i'm doing my assignments with my friends... haha...
Anyway, i hv an appointment tonite... to meet all the aunties!!! it's been one month since i met them... ha! cant wait for crazy talks! yeah, i need to meet them tonite..

I wanted to laugh like hell yesterday nite.....just wanna laugh my depression away...
anyway, when i think of Sue's baby... hehe... at least i still can smile..
all i want is have meals with Stupiak girl and chat myself out..... just wanna run away from this crazy world of mine!!!!! :-)

but glad.... to minimize depression, u hv to face it... by completing assignments.. that's what i'm doing now....

quizzes next week... on the process of studying....
but i guess i'll be prepared.. hehe...

actually, dont feel like working on sat morning.... haiz.. but no choice, help out a bit lo... as i wont be working next sat, for sure!!!!!!! ha!

Cry on my own shoulder? how the head can reach own shoulder ar?? teach me... i dunno... haha! so, next time, cry on other ppl de shoulder ma.... hehe... still got mine ler!! know what my friends like about me? my shoulder... why? very meaty... and my hug, very warm... as i'm meaty and warm.... hahahaaha!!!! I dont mind give my friends hug if they really need it lo... but guys.. plz, stay off... i'm still single and not available... haha@!!
Cheer up!!:-)
I'm in klang... so... ha! not far away from u rite???(by the time u read this..)

k la... i'm preparing to go back and pack my things up.. then... fYuh! back to klang!!!!

haha!!!!

No comments: