My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kuen's today.

did quite well in my pt counselling.. hehe. glad. hope i can pass!


what's my feeling now? no feeling.. cuz i dunno what i feel.. haiz...


wrote on my friendster blog. well, most of my friends read that blog actually.. to keep track on me... and the reason i'm having this blog is...hehe... write wat i want lo...


well, who know maybe i'll create another account... haha!!! well, this will only happen if i suddenly feel pek chek and when i feel it's time to change.. haha!!


for the time being, i wont change... as i'll still stick to this blog.


I'm worried... can someone get rid of this feeling out of me!!!??@! i hope everything's fine...


For me, i've received 2 good news yesterday. 1: Rae's good result. 2: qualified for SAM and Chem En. see? 2 good news rite? :-)

For me, it is.


as i said before, parents wont blaim us if we've done our best. that's for sure. they'll babble a lil, but they'll still give their full support. that's for sure!


I'm going to an adventure trip with Ray and Song this saturday... hehe.. going to grab this little chance to go far away from klang... ha! no la, i wanna bring them out... maybe for a seafood dinner. hehe... well, i'll plan and see la.. haha!!! see whether it jalan onot.. haha!!


dunno where to go yet... haiz.. but not away from selangor la.. just away from klang. well, i dont really know the roads... haiz... i've prepared to long pia d!!! ha! bear in mind, i can only do this when my parents are not in Malaysia!!!!! so, tk this precious chance la, of course! haha! this will be the secret between us.... hehehehe....


my stupid bro.. haiz, phone always got no credit... wanna ask him things oso cannot. He hvn replied me regarding the plan for this Saturday, our visit to KLCC. yeah, edu fair. wanted to go there to enquire some info. It's better i go along, as i know what criteria to look for. hehe... oh ya, Rae will be going too! but i dunno what time she'll be going la.. anyway, i think we'll meet anyway. unless she FFK la. haha!


I'm searching for books for SAM, and i've found some friends who are still having textbooks and notes. Glad tht the calculator thingy had solved, cuz Rae get it from her cousin. so, hehe.... I dont need to go for the calculator d.. I was shocked to know the price of the stupid graphical calculator!!! 300 plus!! gosh... just for 6 months... damn.

If nothing happens, i think i'll get the notes from my friend next week.


I've started to worry when my friend from SAM, she told me that the MArch intake is going to be very very very busy. their class will be separated with the January intake. the difference is... March-intensive. January- normal speed.


Gosh.. i cant imagine... u hv 6 months. and u hv assignments to do.. and it is 50% and 50%. 5 subjects together, if each subject has 1 assignment, u'l hv 5 assignments. it needs groupwork and individual contribution.. then if u drag the assignments, then, u'll be very bz. mk it this way, 50/50 rite? 3 months for assignments, 3 months for studies. haiz... still hv lab ler??? still got reports to write ler!! wow, damn busy man.. still, class ends at 4pm everyday. mandi, makan, then hv to study d.. no time to procrastinate also. wah piang eh!!!


Anyway, hv to go through also la... cuz i cant imagine the intensiveness of SAM... as i'm already very bz... no time to 'pang sai' also... haha!!

It really needs a lot of mental toughness.. but luckily, what SAM student study is not as much as A-level. so, It creates another prob when u're in degree... hv to work extra extra hard.


I know it cuz some of my coursemates are from SAM.. well, need to help them sometiomes in someof the chemistry thingy. anyway, the best way to win over this kind of tough life is to adapt to the changes.


Things are changing, environment is changing, ppl are changing. so, adapt to the change, in order to survive in this cruel society. Like i did. I am trying to adapt myself to the situation now... i took a lot of time, cuz i'm dumb. I dont really open my options to changes.. as i still believe ppl are all kind and helpful, they wont tk advantage on u... mana tahu, when i start studying.. i get to see 7 colours of the ppl... kinda scary sometimes.

cuz my attitude... i'm very cincai// so that's the prob!! always being taken advantage by other ppl!! haha!!


suddenly thought of what wenn iyng said when all of us, including Rose went out for dinner last 2 days. Yeah, I belanja them.,.. haha!! Wenn iyng was blaiming why i do that... haha! she said :" yorrrrr..... kuen hor, u always sit near the boss one lo... everytime also like that.. in klang oso liddat.. very bad de lo/..." then Wenn iyng told Rose i always pay when i go out yum cha with wenn iyng... so Rose said :" haha... nvm la, Kuen rich today, she belanja ma.... haha!!! (she's just joking..). Then wenn iyng said :" Kuen is not rich, is just that she cincai, she dont really count every cent or things with ppl.. that's why, this kind of friend has to be appreciated, not to tk advantage...." haha!! all of us laughing.. we laugh all the way back. :-) then u know what they did at last??? they dont want to accept the electrical bill and water bill for this month.... SWEATnya!!!!!! haha!!!


that's Wenn Iyng. She always said I am very mature at this age compared to her at the same age of mine. well, mature? haha.... why everyone saying that i'm mature ler? but think back... I dunno how to act childish le.... haha!!!!!


Both of my housemates are leaving soon... so, i appreciate more. Both Wenn iyng and Rose were running around the School of Pharmacy to tk picture, met them when i was on my way to toilet.. so they stop and say :" Kuen!!! come!! (Wenn Iyng posing beside me...) CHEESE!!!" SNAP! i CHEESE with them lo.... haha!!! they're real funny... then they runaway again to tk pics with their friends, with all the funny posts.. haha!!!


maybe that's the last year they can be so crazy.... haha!


CAnt wait to be my turn though!


I understand that... whatever happens, we'll still hv to face it no matter what. REspect others, respect urself. That's what i've learnt from Wenn Iyng and Rose. They are one of the wonderful things in my life.

i was calling, i was on the phone... snap!!! see!! haha....

No comments: