My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

feedback to Catherine's blog. :-)

aiyo... just read catherine's post in friendster.. she wrote in chinese.. haha!! ok, i'm not good in reading chinese.. but it ws short, i can still understand.

She's my member, why? we went tkd together.. and she really appreciate our time training together. she's always my partner, as there are only 2 2nd dan girl in my class. and i am always the tai ka chea after Tiong Leong.

My members, they are great. and my juniors, of course. Catherine, she's older than me. but she always admire me that i'm more mature in thinking. die la... i'm really qualified as a mother... i dont want!!!!!!! sob sob...

about her, we share the same personality, what? our passion towards TKD. and Correen, the girl who landed me bombs every week till getting used to it d. i've tried nuclear bombs, bird's bombs... and all sort of bombs... she's always making empty promisses to us.. haha!!! she's one of the person i care too.
i understand that she's busy, she's teaching yoga now, and work at the same time. so.. i understand if she cant find time to train with us, once again.
just miss her la, cuz it's been almost 1 year i didn see her. but we still keep in touch through phone calls.

She's younger than me, but she thinks very far. She's studying trad. medicine. part time la.. she's one of the nicest person... and she's my friend! very good friend.

CAtherine wrote in her blog... she really enjoys coming out with us, me and my bro, of course, plus Chee Keat. we all hv topics to chat. anything, we will also chat.

believe it or not.. i've leant TKD for..almost 10 years. and i've known Cat for almost 4 to 5 years. and i've known Chee Keat since i start learning.

and my juniors, some of them, i trained them up to become a black belt.

basically, i've seen their growing process. from a kid, to a teenager.

and it really feels great to hv ur student passed as a black belt! i'm damn proud!!!

i hv heavy responsibility to train tem up and mould them into a good person, who has the spirit to master the skill.
I'm still learning too.
i keep upgrading myself to become a better person, of course, a better instructor.

I will become a pharmacist.. but being a part time instructor is one of the things i wanna achieve in my life.
i wanna keep teaching TKD, as TKD is the art that builts the toughness in me, and of course the calmness in attempting difficulties.

i wont stop myself from upgrading myself. i'll sit for my 3rd dan test next year. and go for a higher level.
and get my instructor license, start a premise to teach. of course, with my brother.


i cant deny that i've learnt many things from my master. he taught me many things in life. he taught me how to see things differently, he taught me how to manage situation. he taught me how to guide, how to coach. he gave me chances of becoming who i ought to be. he taught me lots of value of life. material arent the important thing. the most important is the attitude which gain trust from other ppl.
commitment to do something... once u've decided to do something, u hv to do it properly. try to make it perfect. if not, dont ever touch it.

He gave me a chance to organise a competition, and i've done it. perectly. if i were given a chance again, i will do better, as we have more referees now. haha...
i'm one of them too!

Learning is about teamwork. as i said, human cant really survive alone in this world, we need to work together to survive.
life is like a normal graph, the extremes wont survive, only the optimum which best adapted to the environment can survive.
it's proven by the law of Charles Darwin. hehe.

Catherine, she's a good friend. i think i've taught her many things though... haha!! anyway, i know that our passion will keep burning, till the very end of time.

thank god, we met becasue of our interest. and our passion.

No comments: