My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

funny and ugly, nice photos...

some of the pictures that make me smile, and laugh like siao.


the first :





uglynya...... gosh, it doesnt look like the stupiak girl at all!!! what attracts me the most? the bottle between her legs!!!!!!!! haha!!!!
haiz.... uglynya..... haha!!!



the second :

Another photo which makes me laugh... uglynya.... i've uploaded this pic in facebook. just wanna share, can u imagine a caliber lady who wears formally everyday feeding her baby? aunty betul!!! haha... that's a life of a mother a.k.a. pharmacist.

She doesnt look like a pro like this... k!!! haha!!





the third :

i think this is better than the one in my phone.... haha!!!! yup.. i was down when i created this.. but after i've done it, cheers! i was in a relief. hehe.... bck to happy mood again. :-) cuz u'll be happy to see a pig smiling.. haha!






the fourth :

this is one of my creations. my little ones... haha!! She's just so adorable!!!! haha!!!

ok, that's all for today. upload more soon!!! haha!!

No comments: