My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

a day? yes, it is.

ok, damn, i've lost my voice.... COMPLETELY!!!!! happy? yeah, in a way that i will not spend my saliva talking... cuz it's better to be quiet.

well, came back from Klang yesterday nite right after i sent Rae back. Early huh? yeah.. cuz my aunty fetched me back. Another.. hectic life? i suppose? haha... last quiz is on WEdnesday. well... still thinking whether to go back on wednesday nite onot... haha!! but most probably, i dont think i'll go back.. not till Friday morning.

I'm currently 'disturbing' all my friends who tk engineering course in UTAR... why? just wanna ask them about the quality of the lecturers there... well, some replied... haha... actually i've met one of my friends in Utar taking E & E Engineering. His life is very hectic too.. well, like i said, nothing is easy.

I'll still get the SAM notes anyway.. who knows it may be useful in Foundation studies? haha.
My life?? haha... according to RAe.. it's pathetic.. why? cuz i eat alone, sleep alone, study alone... everything alone.. CAnt imagine what's my life will be when Wenn Iyng and Rose moved. but... it depends on me actually. I can choose to move out and stay with my coursemates... but i dont want. cuz me? I like privacy.. I can survive without anything being given,, haha.. but it's not good for health la.
It's like that, during first Sem, u're trying to find a gang which clicks. then u'll join them for the rest of the year. If u've find that u can click with them anymore, then u'll try to find others. haha..
know what i like about UTAR? it's because of their co-curricular activities... My friends in UTAR, they all hv another foster family which loves them so much in other states. haha!!! so, again, it depends on u whether u want to get involve onot.

me? I hv no time to pang sai d... so, what do u expect?haha!!! plus, i'm lack of sleep!!! ha!

The decision has to be made. No choice oso die, too many choices oso die... Rich ppl... some they dont study, not rich ppl, wanna study but dont hv money... haiz... That's the norm of the society.

i wish my father was here yesterday... i hv lots of things wanna ask him regarding engineering.. cuz he is always the pro and he knows more about it... as his company.. haiz, flooded with useless engineers. haha!@!

Why UTAR is so cheap? I believe, i hvn answer the question. It is because, it is governed by a body.. i forgot which body.. It is made for those top achievers, who are poor, and cannot get a place in the course they wanted in local U. it is affordable, and the quality of the student is good. UTAR is different than KTAR. KTAR is famous with it's architecute and building, so do quantity Survey. UTAR is famous for it's Science courses and Engineering course. My seniors are there mostly. some doing chem en, some doing bio tech. and know what? they actually enjoyed themselves there. Of course, there are stress moments too.

The certificate part, it's not a local Uni, it's half private. The certificate will be issued by UTAR. as it does not collabrate with any Uni overseas. can it be considered as local cerificate? well, It's something like UCSI's certificate. Just that most chinese went there because of chinese's character, cheap and quality. My dad's boss, he actually sent his son to UTAR for Chem Engineering. why? cheap, and quality also.

Dad told me before, UTAR has a good background in Engineering. really... all the big boss's son.. (those studious type la) went there. If u go to a Uni because of the name, well... it'll be expensive. Dad's right. His company hire ppl according to their capability, and Race. and they favour those from private U, not local. If u're from local, u'll be under probation.. UTAR, is DEFINITELY BETTER than LOCAL U!! For sure!

Chui Heng.. he's a smart guy!!! super smat! He gets CHem En in UPM, but he refused to go. Why? HE told me that quality wise, UTAR is far more better. so, he gave up the UPM seat and went to UTAR, of course, with PTPTN loan.

Andrew... he gets a seat in UKM, civil En, cut he gave up too.. firstly, he's interested in E & E En, second, UTAR's quality. That's the feedback i get from them.

I dunno how tru was that... but i definitely trust Chui Heng.. cuz he was a top scorer in STAR. and i've known him since Form 1.

For me, a UNI, there's definitely a blend of good and not very good lecturers. For sure.. Like me. I hv good and not good lecturer, i wont say bad, cuz they've tried their best to teach us... really. but comparatively, they are not so good compared to the good ones.

and most lecturers wont try to fail u in the exam. They'll give tips.. for sure. :-)

Again, the quality comes from urself. I've finally believe that. U can be very rich, and ur dad sents u to Monash, and u cannot study.. u come out with a Monash cert, but u cant perform ur work. so, what's the point of u having the cert? Through working only, ur capability will be shown. For me, where u get ur cert, it doesnt matter.. cuz u can always further ur studies in overseas and get a cert from the Uni u desire. That's my thinking.

I wanted to go USM... my plan is, i may study my master or PharmD in USM.. so, i am a grad from USM also.

If distance is a problem.... then it's not a problem. Daddy and mummy will not be fong sam at first.. that's for sure. UTAR is not far actually.. why? can travel by KTM... haha... any place which can be reached by just KTM.. is not far la.. as i've met my friends from UTAR setapak before.. they tk LRT from wangsa maju..so... basically.. ok, it's further than Monash..

well... nowadays.. If someone approached me and say they dont hv money.... I will answer them staright away... "Go for it! as u'll hv PTPTN loan for u!!" it's definitely full loan!!!!" hehe.. yeah... go for it. really...

I know my blog is now contradicting... as i'm busy sms-ing my friends in Setapak and Rae.. so.. kinda retard a bit in this blog...

Yeap, thanks to PTPTN acutally.. most Private Uni and College students can apply for it... but u must hv certain criteria la... ha! A person like me can get full loan too.. ha~! so do u !! most of my course mates get it la... i think all of them get it. hehe...

Now, PTPTN does not offers loan for Foundation... too bad... anyway, the entry to Monash Uni is based on the Foundation or A-level result. so, work har for it lo.

i dont think money will be a prob anymore... :0

ok, I'm now coughing like hell, still, i'm voiceless.... plus... haiz.. i wish i could sleep like a deadman... haha!! oh ya, maybe i should do that this WEdnesday after all my classes!!! haha!! I miss sleeps...

MonASh... a good place. If and only if PTPTN loan is provided.hah! no la, just that u get to know more about different culture... just like UCSI.. haha!! the culture which i dont wanna know actually!!! HELLO! NEGRO le~!!! u wanna know ar??? i give u lo... all black de.... haha!!!

k la. gtg... i'm still searching for pathsto get the info about the cost of Chem En in Monash. Worse to Worse, i'll get it a few days later... ha!

Oh ya.. some feedback to Rae's blog.

" u're not pathetic la... everyone will face the same prob when they come to this stage. hehe... For now, just decide where u wanna go, A-level? Foundation? study hard for it, then achieve ur dreams....
Money wise... PTPTN will do it for u.. all u need to do is dont be blur while doing online application, do it properly and carefully, that's all. and attach the right documents.. haha!!! when u come to that, consult me la. I'm an experienced applicant.haha!
u did not caused any troubles to me... i'm not disappointed anyway, as i'll respect ur decision. cuz i feel that either path is ok too.. just tht it's too much of choices and lots of thing needed to be considered.. In the future, if u do need any help in studies, feel free to ask, whoever.. my bro, me or anyone. but promise, do ur best in everything.
thanks for willing to accompany me... haha... appreciate it very very very much... "

Concentrate in one thing at one time...

That's what i wanna say.. as humans have scarce concentration. U can only own one thing.... only one... completely.

No comments: