My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 16, 2008

back from Jenjarom!!!!!

it's 2 AM now.. well, wonderi8ng what should i be doing..? know wat??? I'm drinking 'ku cha' at home now... and some Hor Yan Ho.. haiz. I've completely lose my voice!!! SOS!!! die la... how to talk 2mr during lunch ar?

Yep, just now actually dunno where to go for dinner.. well, at last, we've decided to go.... JENJAROM!!!!! we went for a nice, cheap dinner!!!! haha!!! satisfying!! really!!! that's where i've started to lose my voice la! cuz keep talking and laughing with my brothers!!!!

haha... we reached there around 9.40pm. planned to pay some respect to Buddha in Dong Chan Si... but... closed d... haiz.. so we went straight for dinner.. haha!!
long time d... i've never had this kind of chat and journey with my brothers.. so, kinda enjoy it!!! (though i'm the one who pays for everything,,...)haha!!!

Yeah, after dinner, it's about 11pm. so, since we all feel that it's a little early, so, we shoot back to JJBT for movies!! haha!! Finally! i get to watch what i want to watch!!! 10.000BC!! haha!!! gues where we seat? we're in cinema 8,seats A5, 6, 7. see? it's A!!!!!! First row!!! wow... first time experience... haha!! like my bro said, everyone has their first time rite? haha!!

Nice movie though!! at least i did not sleep during the movie!! haha!!!!

I've completely lose my voice... die la....

I met Kary and Dex.. haiz, should i be disappointed ar? i dunno.... know it's non of my business, but.... kinda hard to believe to see someone become like this... She saw me, but.. aku buat macam tak nampak saje... haiz... dunno how the hell she could kiss Dex's face!@!!!!! haha!!!

Then we drove back.. well, as usual, i was not on my seat belt and guess what???? there was i road block... haha!!! I was stopped by the 'uncle' and get my licence and ic checked. why? cuz i did not slow down when they wanna check what's inside my car, scared that i was drug trafficking.. haha!!! no la... they understand also, just ask me not to drive so fast when there's a road blog.. and i answered them 'Yes' without my voice... I cant really talk now,. damn, how am i going to work 2mr?

I hv 2 presentations to go!!! on Monday and Tuesday!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

i should be sleeping, rite?? i need rest..... i guess... haha!!!

Today.... i feel that my bro has become mature.... i dunno why. cuz he said something to another younger brother of mine and it really shocked me... well, i dont think i can create back the situation by just typing.. wow.. He is.. he has grown. I always treat him as a little kid, who i always bully... but when i step out, he is almost 20 now.. see? 20!!!! my bro is 20 yrs old!!! it's cool to hv a bro.. who grows up with u.. and he is 20! Gosh... he's entering Uni soon.. sob sob.. human has to grow, rite??

My house has become a mess when daddy and mummy not in.. why? my brothers dont even refill water..(wonder what they drink for the past few days..!), dont even do laundry... and my room.. i almost cannot recognise that it is my room... and now, i'm forced to sleep in my parents' room. haiz... that's my brothers! damn.......

I hv no voice and energy to ask Ray to tidy up my room now... he claims that he is tired. well, sleep lo! when my parents come back... haha!! the messy environment will become tidy again automatically. both my bro are scared of daddy.... hahahaha!! anyway, tantrums will be thrown, but i'm not at home!!! kakakakaka... bad kuen huh? yeah, i'm always bad......

hehe... cant wait for my souvenirs from China though!!! dunno what mummy will buy me.... ha! Do i miss them? well... not really.. cuz i miss other ppl more. haha!!!

k la, i should be resting now.. let me view a few websites and i'll snore to the break of the dawn!

Chaoz!

nitez...ZzzZzzz...

No comments: