My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

fast and ... not furious...

went to edu fair... hehe... with my bros and met Rae there. happy to meet her!! hehe...

I think i'm sick. start coughing like hell.. thanks to Rae la!!! haha!!!

I'm tired today.. really. leg pain, tired, no more energy liao.. still , just now in TKD, really release out everything.. wow, i like shouting everything out and kicking everything out. that's how i try to get rid the person... try to get him out of my mind. Sucker...

so, i'm now.. my voice, serak d.. haiz, this is normal, why? i always shout every saturday. yep, i hv to shout in order to teach. haha... I can shout very loud le... i think i found my 'dan tian' voice d.. the voice where ppl use to sing.. haha!!!

Feel good to be at home. Happy to be with my brothers again. I really miss our good time together.. well, we are going for dinner later.. haha!!! cant wait.

I'm very smelly now, as i just reached home from training. feel like writing, so write lo.
hehe...

working 2mr, think i'm working with Kavitha.. Julene asked me out for lunch... too bad, i cqant make it today cuz i'm still in cheras.. haha!!!!!

K la, my bro came out from bathroom d... gtg bath.. pom pom....

tata........

Glad today reach home early!!

Muacks!

No comments: