My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

you can Cry on my Shoulder...

cry on my shoulder-DSDS


Just came back from sending all the keropok lekors... well, ok, it's a sunday. I was damn sleepy today! guess what? haiz... i got hungry very early today after bfast with the stupiak girl.. i dunno why.. ha! so.. wht i did? i ate the wasabi pea in LC which i love it so much!!!! guess it's good that someone created the pea and gladly, no one in LC loves it, so no one will fight the pea with me. hehe... bad kuen...

yeah, Julene came to LC today, sent me the 'open work' ang pau.. she brought Xin Yee down!!! ha! so cute!! wearing red dress.. damn, so cute!! too bad, cant carry her as she's rushing to somewhere else... so, just say goodbye to Xin Yee by giving her a kiss lo... hehe.

Reached home about 2.05pm... what i did? i took my lunch, switch on a boring cartoon dvd which i'll sleep everytime i watched it, then i snored off!
cant believe it.. i was so tired... and my eyes... i hardly open this morning... and the panda eyes of mine... so ugly... yer...

and i slept like a baby....(it's better to substitute 'baby' with 'pig')ha! cuz i was like lost conscious... u can slap me, hit me.. slam me.. and i'll still be sleeping..like a 'baby'.. hehe..

if u ask me... has my emotional status recovered...? well, what can i say? ok.. yeah, it has recovered.. most of it has recovered. Life goes on, right? sometimes decisions has to be made before it really deteriorates u. I know if i keep being emotional, i'll be dead. most of my routine will be disturbed and i don't want this to happen...

but.....

I've got the song, cry on my shoulder, today.. from wei lee.. and i've hvn finished browsing the new songs she's having ler... haiz..
the song...
i love this song,
so damn much..

I am touched by this song... really.
guess because i am the one always offering the meaning of this song to others..
but today, for the first time, i really felt like 'someone' is singing that to me... which in reality, no one hasnt done that to me before.. touched...
guess what, i'm having 'blurred vision' after listening to the song..
no matter how many times i repeat the songs, i'll still hv 'blurred vision'..

wei lee very bad de lo.... always got 'kang tao' for nice songs de... caused 'blurred vision' to ppl due to the great meaning of the song..
maybe i'm very porous these days, i could break in pieces anytime gua... that's why, the song really touched me.
yeah, i admit that i'm still consider porous now... but i'm building my pores up so that i'm strong again.

anyway, i really hope......

here i share the lyrics.... which made me....

If the hero, never comes to you
If you need someone, you're feeling blue
If you wait for love, and you're alone
If you call your friends, nobody's home
You can rum away, but you can't hide
Through a storm and through a lonely night
Then I'll show you there's a destiny
The best things in life, they are free

But if you wanna cry: cry on my shoulder
If you need someone, who cares for you
If you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do

If your sky is grey oh let me know
There's a place in heaven, where we'll go
If heaven is, a million years away
Oh just call me and I'll make your day
When the nights are getting cold and blue
When the days are getting hard for you
I will always stay by your side
I promise you, I'll never hide

But if you wanna cry: cry on my shoulder
If you need someone, who cares for you
If you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do

But if you wanna cry: cry on my shoulder
If you need someone, who cares for you
If you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do


see? meaningful, isn't it?

I'll miss everything in Klang again... as i'll be going back to cheras to start the war... alone.
alone...? yeah, physically i am but i dont think i am alone mentally... as i know, if i need someone to talk, i can always express it in the blog... haha! sweat right?
feel sorry to abandone my blog in frenster... guess this blog is the only blog i can blah everything out when i am in my ups or downs..

To.....stupiak...
whatever happens in the future.... u can always rmember the msg below.
' whenever you're feeling down and you need someone, i'll be there.. i may not be near to you physically, but i am near to u, in your heart.. anything u wanna share, as usual.. jx use whatever ways u hv to convey the msg to me..
lastly, if u feel like wanna cry, u can cry on my shoulder...'

deep in my heart...though i wish someone would really sing the meaning of the song to me...but deep in my heart, i also wish that the one i really love and care would not feel alone and helpless when they're down or when they need someone to listen to them..
guess that's why i am always the Giver.
just wanna let them know that i am always there ....
that's Kuen! when i am in too deep, i think i'll give out my heart... haha...
cuz when i love them, i really do..
yeah, i really do.....

i'll keep singing the song.......to you.


a little secret here: bout the previous blog... though BS is my bestest fren.. but within us, nothing like the feeling i'm having now never happened to us before.. as i've said, i've break barriers now...only after....
both are special. real special.
no regrets..
as for BS, i appreciate....
as for the stupiak girl, i'll still appreciate before anything change. even if things changed, i'll still appreciate.

TREAT UR HEART GOOD....

:-)

No comments: