My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 18, 2008

Them...... in my life.

here! it's me! well, it's a camera effect.. why i took it? to indicate that i was a person who wears a half mask.... when i was 2 or 3 years younger...
and now, i'm taking off the mask bit by bit... cuz it doesnt feel good to carry a mask around, especially on ur face. Below are the pics of me and my.... ok, i dont know that the pictures uploaded will be on top of the previous one, so the pictures are not arranged in order and it has no preference of number. just view and see... this is me, and my life.
there'll be more coming up, as i'm rushing for classes now..




Fiona and Kenji.... Like mother like son... ha! see the aunty!!! left hand 'giap' a bolster, and Kenji lying on her!! ha! see? they dont even know i snapped their pics...
i love natural pics... :-)







Kenji and RAe.... love both of them!!! muacks! Kenji.... cute!!!!!!! Rae... old and not CUTE at ALL!!!!! haha!!!





my mum and dad... in bali. thanks to them actually.... they worked hard and gave me chance to travel there.... hehe... i love my clumsy mom and dad!!! haha!







In bali, on the van 3 of us just hv nothing to do, so we've decided to.....'cheese', camera on!!!!! haha!
i hv lots of pics during the trip, maybe i'll make an album in my facebook profile... hehe...






Tasik Kenyir. I went there with my elder cousin during 2007's CNY. well, it's a nice place, worth visiting if u never been there... for me, it feels normal cuz i've went there several times. :-)






LAst year's photo, during year end holiday... me and my cousins, in tanjung Jara beach, a beach where i love the most!!!!! i'll sure go there whenever i'm back in Terengganu... cuz.... the sands there are white, sea is blue in colour, and u can just sit there for a whole day to feel the breeze...
and of course, hv fun with my cousins!!!! haha!







meal after grading test.. haha!!! our team. this is incomplete as most of them went back d... well, maybe i'll upload my actions some other day... hehe....







my favourite lab session of all time!!!! putting mice to sleep!! haha!! they are angel when they're asleep!!!! hehe.







guess which is muah beautiful butt? hah!







stupiak girl.... real stupiak, see the way she used her chopstick??!!! so siah suey..... haha!! guess she was 'unconscious' when i took the pic... haha!! i hv lots more siah suey pics of her ler... but definitely not that kind of 'edison chen' pic la... haha!
she's one of the person i wanna treasure as long as i can. :-)






Xin YEe!! my little cute girl!!!! love her so much! muacks!!! she really looks blur in this photo... ha! :-)
I wish i could love and see her till she reached the age of 18... haha!






ALO, which stands for Ah Lian Organisation! haha! know why? cuz most of them, except for me are so damn ULU!! hehe... Top left, me(was me.. gosh, i'm so fat!) " Founder of ALO", top right, Yong Chean "president of ALO", lower left,yoke leng "secretary of ALO", middle, Mei Cheang "coordinator of ALO", lower right,Cheryl "Treasurer of ALO".
they are my fellow ALO.... this was taken when we were on our way to Pangkor.. i love that trip so much!!! hehe... i miss our good time!
guess good friends can only be found during form 5 and form 6... ha!







who's this? this is Furry.... the cutest, most energetic little one in my life... she's cute! and intelligent!! haha! she always 'snap' my food by jumping on me.... haha!!







this is the 21K diamond necklace i've promised to upload... hehe... my marry gift ler...
it may not be a clear pic, but a lot of diamonds ler...
i've never told anyone bout the necklace except..... i wrote it on this blog lar....
21K ler!!!!! haha!






me and my bro..... after MY FUNCTION.. haha!!. i love my hairstyle and make up that day!!! thanks to neei!!!!! she's a superb hairstylist!!!!









well, this was taken during MY FUNCTION on 13th Jan. hehe... acted cute a bit... ha!
sorry to annoy anyone, but old ppl hv to act cute a bit ler... ha!

No comments: