My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Arigatou lo.... love it! muacks!

Let me say something. i'm smiling alone now... hehe... flashing back the things happened yesterday nite.. haha!! What ar? Rae came to Cheras Pasar Malam lo... and co-incidently i was there... haiz, i dunno how many times i have to walk to the pasar malam!! thanks to Rae la!! if she told me she'll come earlier, then i will not go back so early... just as i was ready to go home and it's already half way out of the pasar malam.. she told me she's here...
see!

of course, i hv to be muka tembok a bit la... cuz i was so happy that she was here!!!! haha!! dying to meet her le.. so, i walk back again lo.. i was sweating like hell.... and my butt very pain, cuz got a big spank from Rae yesterday... ha!!

She went with her Friends, all guys... so she was like the 'cow dung' among the trees.. haha!!! bad huh... haha!! (i hope she found her bank card)

and i tell u, yesterday was the 'fullest stomach' i have!! dunno how many times i hv to eat... haiz.. the stupiak girl chunk everything that she cannot finish to me.. haiz, stupiak.. so i guess i hv to ikat perut today lo.... ha!! cant eat for few days d!! too much oil and carbo yesterday!!! haha!!

i guess yesterday was the luckiest day and happiest day... why? Sue had delivered, i got through my Patient counselling and know what Mr Jony act as? he act as a Japanese and he has low english literacy!! gosh.. but i enjoyed it... haha!! still laughing at the Japanese words he used during the counselling!! ha! and another thing that made yesterday so special... unexpectedly, i get to meet the stupiak girl.

She told me she is 60.. well, be optimistic la.. u still hvn reach 100 ler!!! still got 40 more to go...( i can imagine her expression now...) ha!

I am still smiling alone... dunno what ppl will think of me hor? psycho... but dont care la. I'm happy ma, so i smile lor... hehe. still thinking how happy i was and her reaction when she sees me from far... haha!!!

so, basically, i ate many food yesterday,(happy) and i get to spank her buttock many times...(so that it is balanced). .. and the most important thing is, i get to see her.!!! haha!!
disappointed with the asam laksa.... haiz, waste money and space in my stomach... ha! but at last i get to junk la... hehe...

Sorry if i've interrupted her good time with VY... but i'm sure he'll be very happy to receive the alphabet!!! haha!!

FEar in me, doubts in me... they are gone. All i wanted at that particular time was just simply to hv fun... i'm making full use of the oppurtunity to hv fun now.... especially......

it really feels good that u get to see someone who are really close to u and u are really close to in a place full of ice-berg. hehe.. yeah, for me, Cheras is an Ice-berg... When u feel cold, others are even colder.. so, u hv to survive in this cold place urself.
that's why i'm so thick faced to meet her lo... especially when she's with her friends.

She bought me something... and i didnt tot that she takes it seriously when i said i wanted her to buy me another nicer pouch... cuz i was joking.. partly, it's hard to get a small pouch like i used to have... up to yesterday.
here, let me present my gifts....
Thanks to Rae...
and dont ask about SD again.... haha!!!!

haha... well, let me introduce the gifts i got from Rae yesterday.. the pouch, the 'K', and... no more... the bear, i bought it for myself... haha@@!!!

this is the kesian little pouch which Rae always torture. She even terbalikkan the pouch and says it needs a new look and it feels better when the inside is on outside.. really stupiak... haiz... dunno why she's liddat de.... 'bian tai!" ha!


the pouch... i dunno why pig... maybe i look like pig gua.. or maybe i look as cute as the pig!! haha!! told ya! my skin is multi layered now!!! haha!!
I love pig!!!! well, sometimes i wonder why Rae likes "pinkyRae" but not 'piggieRae"... haiz.. it suits her more with the piggie thingy... haha!!! thanks Rae... i didnt tot that u really will buy me a pouch to replace the old one which....is always tortured by u.. ha!


K for Kuen!!! there are others... hehe....


the 'K', thanks to Rae.. hehe... I know i sounded pathetic, but this is the first time i receive gift from ppl... cuz i think the last time was centuries ago...partly because of my attitude also... cuz i usually give, but dont receive.. haha!
Sweet!! i mean the pig is sweet!!! i love it!




ta-da! after modification!!! yeah, this is the look now!!
and now, it is in front of me... looking cute in front of me... haha....

No comments: