My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

happie!!!!!!

I am damn happy today!!!!!!!
i'm dealing with stupid keyboard now, but i dont care!!!!!!! haha!!

Sue has finally delivered!!! after all the sleepless nites, backpain,.....

Ta-dah!!!!

She delivered to a cute baby girl!!!!!!
Dhania!!!!!! happy!! I'm damn happy!!!!!!

everything that i'm afraid of...everything that i hv doubts on it.. they just vanish from my brain.. haha!!! I'm soooooooooooo happy!!!!!

but too bad.... my rank increased. Freom 'jie jie' become aunty!!!! how can it be!!!! i wanna be 'jie jie' forever... ha!!
Bad sue... i asked her the baby looks like who.. know what she answered??? she said: " i oso dunno look like who, maybe she'll look like her aunty kuen... who knows rite??? ha! but for sure i dont want her to look like aunty PF!!!" haha!!!

see.... Bad Sue... become mother redi oso so naughty... haha!!!
anyway, i'm glad that she's safe...

I'm glad!!!! my pt counselling turned out to be good... hehe.. i'm not proud la... cuz i hv more to improve. but i think i can talk anything in front of any ppl without showing any lacking of confidence.. ha!
I guess working in Life Care really built me up...... hehe....
Thanks to all the aunties there.... haha!!
I guess my face really thick after being polished by them in Life CAre... hehe....
Glad.... cuz it's thicker than onion now... haha!! Mud oso cant help my multi layered face!! haha!

Including Rae... who suddenly become part of Life Care's Aunty now.... wahahahahaha!!!!! Dhania will call Rae Aunty Wei lee, for sure!!! keke...... Imagine...Sue's baby girl call her :' Mak Cik Wei leeeee...." hahahahaha!!! but she'll call me " kakak..." kakakakakakaa!!! haha!

I'm happy today!!
really happy...

Bless sue and her new born baby!!!

Welcome to the world, Dhania!!!!!
Muacks!
cant wait to see her new baby girl!!!!!


Happiness do come after sadness....
I believe in that.

No comments: