My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

To be happy.... it's a choice.

i was down.. few minutes ago... so, i've decided to do somehting that i like, and i'll feel better, which is writing blog and reading the stupiak girl's blog.. mind me, i said 'stupiak'... haha!!!

was having an exam, and i know i did not do so well in it.. well, the most sucking part is, the lecturer discussed the questions after the exam.. damn!! i feel like digging a hole under me and burry my head inside.. gosh! just feel like running away! i was forced to listen... and, damn, i'm going to fail that paper, and i know it very well... what to do? reality is always cruel.. but now, i feel glad.. cuz i get to learn from my stupid mistake... plus, the lecturer, Ms tan, really changed my perception about her.. She, well, cant speak fluent English, but i sensed that she was trying to make us happy just now. Yeah, maybe because i'm sitting at the first row, and my face was like... i just came bck from war.. which i lost in the war.. i guess my facial expression is really tensed up.. and i sensed that she looked at me more than once.. and she askked :' class, u all feeling stress?" no doubt, we all answered " Yes........" then she said :' well, i know u guys have a lot of exam this week, but u all hv to enjoy ur study, u all hv to accept and learn, accept ur mistake and learn from it, and the most important, enjoy urstudy and be happy..." we were like, ok,.. we listened... then she popped out :' u all hv to enjoy ur suffering, cuz through hardship, u become a better person. Exam only 10 marks mah, dont feel so tense about it. be happy, learn and study happily.. u know, to be happy is a choice, u can choose to be happy... now class, can u all choose to be quiet now??? (smiling).. she said that because we were discussing about the 'enjoy ur suffering thingy...' and i really think deep... she is really a happy go lucky lecturer... and her words make me changed the perception about her...

hmm... guess what, i'm feeling better now.. there's a pasar malam here tmr nite, which i'll definitely be going IF it's not raining... haha. just missed the 'chao tau fu'.. haha!! RAe said she'll be coming also woh.... but, i dont expect her to aske me out ler... cuz she's going with her 'frens'... anyway, i still hope she'll ask.. haha!! evil me.. just feel happy to be with her. keke... my father actually wondered, how the hell i can get so close to her ar? when he asked, i said " dunno?' then he asked me " how u know her...?" well, i really thought for a long time, cuz i dunno when i met her.. and forgot when was the first time we talked and hang out also.. see?? i just told my dad that we worked together.. n she's from Raja Lumu.. cuz i lazy wanna talk all those funny funny things happened before.. haha!

Sms-ed Yan when i was having lecture with Ms Tan.. haha.. how can i say? she's my 'water flusher'.. as she is always there to 'flush' things away from me.. haha... i somehow get some strength from her.... i found meaning in what i'm going through from her. She's my teacher,that's what i can say..

Last saturday nite, invited Rae to my house, well, happy? yes... glad that my parents have good perception about her... evil me thinking" hehe... u guys hvn see the DARK SIDE about her ler...." haha!! Ate too much lamb that nite!! POISONED by lamb.. gosh!! I love lamb so damn much!!!! haha!
ME and my brothers, oh ya, when we were back from training, we started to do those stupid things again, in my small car, guess what?? my car mirror almost break.. cuz we all were singing loudLY. or maybe shouting loudly.. gosh, can u imagine the blending of our voice?? haha!!! had a great 'shout' that day!!! it saves my money to KTV.. haha!!

Started to listen to chinese songs these days.. and i've realized that i am so out-dated as i am only attached to English songs.. guess i should pick up and update myself lol!

cant wait for 2mr's pasar malam actually.. hehe... but i dunno what time i should go.. cuz my dinner is at 6, and i'll definitely hv my dinner before i go, well, maybe i'll go and snack there.. cuz a lot of nice food that hv been interviewed by 'HO CHAK' are there... of course, there's a proce to pay.. but it's not so expensive, it's normal KL rate. bear in mind, u can really go POK eating there. haha!

To be happy, is a choice.....

I know patience has it's limits, but if clarification is needed, something should be done.. I hv no patience in it... to see everything in front of me. I've extended, but i guess mine was exploited. Just give some time.

Live happily everyday, this is the word i LEARN BY HARD today....
Wish me luck.
cant wait for everything that will be coming to me tmr.

No comments: