My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Me and Mine......

off i go! exam's over!! and one of the results is out... well,satisfying!!! but i dunno what kind of result i'll get for other subject... praying hard.. i've tried my best.

Learnt something today, which is " Reject does not mean accept.' hehe.. it's the Ms. Tan who taught us.. she is really full of surprise.. and she told us again today..." to be happy is a choice!' see! well, what can i say about my day? half of my classmates are having labs, as for me? i'll only hv lab tmr.. so now doing my report + writing blog.. damn! i'm wasting my time!

Rae said she'll be late tonite,hehe.. cant wait actually... cuz the last time i've been to the nite mart was last year, october.. see! time really flies and it's going to be February month now.. scary..

This morning... when i was walking to U, I was sort of like evaluating my life now as a student..i'm having less stress compared to last sem, as my MP4 is always with me.. i dunno why, i just suddenly think of it. Oh ya, i was thinking back the things i've said to Rae last Saturday.
I told her that i wouldnt speak to anyone like i spoke to her, and i told her that sometimes i feel shock myslef for saying out the words when i am talking to her.. then she told me:' u're lack of fun in U..' then i dont think i replied her.. i wasnt thinking much that day until this morning.. I realized that i can be very warm, and i can be extremely cold. Yes, i lack of fun with my classmates... guess that's why i'm still a loner now... (that's why i can afford to sit in the library alone typing blogs..) haha!

I think
i'm unfriendly.. i guess my classmates think i'm not very friendly.. though. Anyway, i still don't really care what ppl think about me.

I'm centralized. I'm not shaky. nothing's gonna change me easily. I guess that's the Taurus characteristic. I'm just me.

I think i need some time ler... i need time to really click with ppl. again, i'm not unfriendly k!! and i'm not that type of shy person!

I can express myself more here, know why? no readers i guess.... hehe..
Some on going things happening to me now... know what? I just cant stop myself from saying the F word sometimes... of course, only when i'm alone.. and when i did something wrong.. dunno why.. I'm crazy! spare me! Thank god, i dont say it in front of ppl.

I was depressed yesterday, so i went online, had a chat with Fiona n Rae. Fiona.. she kept thanking me for helping her... and she said she'll return it to me one day.. know what, i dont really mind about returns! I love to be a giver, of course, u hv to be affordable la. I give, and seldom take. That's me. I guess, indirectly, i show love to my friends gua... When i make friends, i really give out my true self, i mean my true heart. Heart-to-Heart friendship is all i wanted. That's why i can click so well with ppl around me in Klang. cuz we really treat each other whole heartedly.

Same goes to Fiona's case.. not only her.. everyone i know.. i really give them my best.
For those who are attached to me, they are my chosen ones actually. I really choose my friends though,I mean my best friends. Maybe i want something beautiful in my life as family and true friends are the most beautiful thing in the world for me. Because i love them. I really love them.

Fiona told me while chatting yesterday,she asked me not to treat her so good..she's in her serious tone. She said she scared that she'll fall in love with me... hehe.. and she said, if i were a man, she'll marry me. haha! I know it's funny, but i really believe that she mean what she said. cuz she showed how appreciative she is to me. This lady, i love her too, i really love her. MAybe she's that type who doesnt know how to plan her financial thingy, but if i stand in her shoes, her money is really not enough.. she had her pocket burnt by Julene.. hehe.. but i'm pretty sure that Julene will do somehting about it, i hv faith in her. To me...She really means what she said .. that's why i believe in her.

Rae will be stop working end of Feb. She's heading to another chapter of life.. that's why i hope she'll end her final paragraph in this chapter nice and beautifully. I hope she wont have any regrets and doubts once she stepped into a new chapter.
I want her to start with a new paragraph without referring back to the previous chapter. Of course, i love this girl too. May not show it through the way i talk to her, but deep down, i memang sayang this girl..hehe..
I hope the best for her. Sometimes i really wish to be there everytime when she needs it.. but physically, i cant.. I'm so far from Klang... i can only do it mentally.. hehe. gave her support and advises.. though it's not considered as 'precious' advises, but i really wanna do something. Just that i feel 'sim tia' when i know she has problem. and i'll try my best to pull her out from it. just that... this girl, real degil, wont give up without trying!!! this attitude is good in work-hood but not practical in love-hood, especially when u're
clapping ur hand without another hand. I just hope that durian will fall on her head and knock her up... at least she'll be awake from her deep sleep.. haha!! Evil me! hehe.... hope she enjoy her trip to Sunway or wherrever i guess... i think thats why she'll be late tonite...





LIFE will be easy if it's not complicated, rite? Life is to suffer? that's what Fiona told me... know what i replied her? I said: ' everyone is born to suffer, but some just can get through it, how? why? hardwork.... they make the change via hardwork, and i know all of us can overcome it."

then she told me:' I'm suffering.... and i lack of luck." then i told her:' Luck is only 1%, 99% hardwork." she said:' I'm lack of that.." I twisted and tell her back:' why not u think the other way round? u hv the 1% luck, all u need is a little more hardwork to make sure u're at least 50% success?'
i can feel that she feels hopeless yesterday... she asked me:" is it true...? ' course i told her it is. she asked:' will u support me?" i answered:' if i cant do it financially, i will sure support u morally and physically!! u can do it!" then she replied:' I will remember what u taught me...."

she is really thankful to me... then i can feel a little lift in her self esteem. That's the story about her... i wish i could just change everything..

see? there are
different ppl in our life. some, they are rich, yet they dunno how to appreciate, some, they are financially unstable, but they really live their life to the fullest... and they appreciate things in life.

Thank god... I'm here to help here... at least lessen her burden by giving her some support... I'm grateful.

honestly, Julene, Rae, n Fiona are the ones i feel glad to hv in life. Words cant really explain how appreciative i am to them.... My life is full of colours with them around.. so, i hope my bonds with them are covalently bonded, and i hope i am an irreversible inhibitor to them, i dont want myself to get detach from them....

No comments: