My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tide

'You'll only know you love her when you let her go'

Searching for houses is like a pain in the ass because now I feel like I am going no where.

Trusting that god will provide...

This is what bothers me currently.

Was emotionally unstable again yesterday. Sigh, caused some hurts as well. 


I'm so lost of idea until I dunno what to do.


Perhaps some intention and attention? Staying away from me doesn't solve anything. 


Lord, just 2 weeks. I pray that these 2 week's evil temptation won't rule over me and You will bless me with a clear mind to know what is right and what is wrong.
Speak to me all the time. 

I commit the house issue onto your hand, lord bless us a house or a housemate. 
Give me determination not to give up, because I found out that I am prone in giving up in tough situations. 
And I'm just gonna pray till you give me the answer. 

Amen.



I guess I should give myself and others a chance to turn into a new leaf.

Right?


T_T 


The balance ..... Where are u?

I need to try harder....:S

No comments: