My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2012

for Him.

 

Something has been stirring within me,

Holy Spirit dancing, which is enlightening.

The love of God is so overwhelming,

washed our sins by Sending His only Son to die for you and me.

 

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything submit yourself to Him” He said to me,

Obedience to His words is the key.

As long as we pray, He will listen,

The answer is always descend.

 

Faith is what He planted in my life,

Obeying every single command that He summoned.

Hunger for His love, guidance, and, words,

1 Corinthians13:4–8 says it all, yes, this is the verse.

 

Jumping in joy, praising in awe,

Humming hymns, and singing a love song.

A love so great that no one can replace,

His love is so great and it never degrades.

No comments: